Chapter 34 - forever

This chapter is for Janet McMillan2. You're a part of this story's journey!

Andrei's POV

We've gone out to a downtown mall. He asked me to accompany him to buy additional outfits for his disguise.

He was trying out items when things just happened with spontaneity and unrestrained abandon. He was a natural comedian, I laughed my heart out. He looked like some bad boy in the movies, at some point.

"Are you sure you don't like this?" Ashton had been making model pauses for me. And I've been laughing hard to my wits' end while he did some turns making extraordinaire, awkward . . . really awkward pauses!

"How about this one princess . . .?" He said, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head as I held on to my tummy laughing so hard, tears welling up from my eyes.

His confidence was worthy of an applaud, but his 6'3"-Christopher Reeve frame looked otherwise. He didn't know which one was his right or his left foot! And he just landed on his butt! I was having the best laughs, the most hilarious fun in my life watching him do his antics with me as his lone audience! Oh, I helped him up, of course!

"Enjoying yourself, huh?" Ashton came up and gave me a hug. He was now grinning from ear to ear. 

But his eyes gave out a different glint that I read with nervous anticipation.

I'm now learning to delve into his moods, the subtle shifts from one emotion to another, our body languages in sync with each other.

But I really could appreciate the effort he's been making and keeping a tight reign on his emotions. Ashton is a magnificent specimen of a man!

I was mesmerized by the way he looked at me now. Like his eyes were adoring me as if I'm some kind of a precious Ming or a Venetian glass collection, limited edition!

I felt so special, my heart thudding and racing against my rib cage, all my senses on the red alert! That's how he always makes me feel when he looks at me like that! The irises in his eyes seemed to dilate with great yearning.

He could also anticipate my mood swings! When I feel shy and my inhibitions just couldn't be helped! And, he'd always understand! And he's just so adorable, my heart swells with love . . . !

What . . .?????

I was just stunned! My mind was just blown up!

My eyes got so large while I gazed at Ashton. I became a mixture of emotions as truth hit me . . . so hard, my heart missed a beat.

"Uh huh . . . !" I whispered back before closing my eyes.  It felt just too much, I wanted to cry at the same time. The joy inebriated my entire being, yet I was scared of the feeling which felt so immense!

Ashton somehow sensed the turmoil in me that he only gathered me unto himself. I was just amazed how he could sense and connect with my inner self.

Then, gingerly he held my face, lifting it . . .

He kissed the tip of my nose with so much tenderness, I was trembling all over . . . from my head to the tip of my toes.

If love and loving could be this electifying, then I could abandon myself to it, forever. . .

"I want you to know, Princess . . . that you are the woman for me. And, if this is what many poets call love, then so be it. I want you to be a part of it . . . of my life . . . forever!

===============================================

Hello! I hope this update will tickle your imagination. Please enjoy!

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to JanetMcMillan2. You're the first reader who've expressed your desire for updates, telling me you can't wait till you read the end of this story. We will come to it, dear. Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot to all of you who got this far. I'm trying to write whenever it's possible, I owe you that. You just don't know how this means to me.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD, THANK YOU!!!!

God bless you all!

Till next chapter . . . please!!!