Chapter 36 - truest intention of the heart (the proposal part2)

Ashton's POV

We waited until the afternoon to get Andrea out of the hospital. I already had Davey to and the girls prepare everything for a small birthday party.

It seemed that Andrea just forgot all about her twenty-fourth birthday with the Sabbi 'fiasco'.

Davey tapped me to get Andrea to the malls for more of my disguise outfits, this will give them ample time to transform Sabbi's hospital room into a more festive ambiance.

Things just happened spontaneously, I couldn't help myself displaying some of my modelling skills while a teenager. I had a few stint in high school, but that was it . . . just a few. I wasn't a professional.

Trying to impress my Andrea was no mean feat but, well . . . I got the love of my life laughing so hard . . . at my expense!

All the while I felt I looked good, only to realize when I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the mirrors how really funny I looked.

At thirty-three with a few inches and some pounds added and the accumulated years, my 6'3" frame just looked so hilarious in poses that used to be 'chicken' to me.

Added to the debacle was when I tripped over with both my legs behind each other, and I landed on my butt! That was a complete disaster I shall always look back with a smile!

The entire exercise got me panting for breath, my daily workouts, that I'd been neglecting lately was of no help.

Andrea helped me up. I was glad that there was no one around as witness!

"Enjoying yourself, huh?" I asked her as I gathered her close. She was a picture of lovely radiance, all innocence and naivety that caught my breath.

We'd been laughing at my antics, her unrestrained abandonment to the fun got to me . . . piercing my heart. . . my soul!

Could this be the unidentifiable feeling that had been alluding me in awhile . . . I just wanted to be certain of myself! And it's now so clear as daylight! This is it!

Getting hold of my emotions was always put to the test. Many times, her nearness just jeopardized all my well-thought discipline, I had to give way to compromises like touching her, holding her hands and sending her messages that weren't reciprocated at all. And, the little kisses, of course!

I could only smile, appreciating her innocence! I just felt the luckiest guy to be her first in most everything that she is and will be as a woman!

Two days counting . . . since my arrival yesterday! And today was something different. I was sure I sensed some spark, a definite spark in her eyes . . . in her smile!

Her body language reads out a spurting awareness of her own feelings . . . and the acknowledgement of what she's been feeling all along . . . since day 1, when our eyes met and connected.

The exchanges made us closer, our connectivity made stronger.

And there was too much of our feelings and too little time to be together. This realization brought me into some panic mode want, the angst slowly tightening in my chest.

Holding her face gingerly in my hands, I gazed at Andrea, my precious one!

I could only kiss the tip of her nose, as tenderly as I would a fragile flower . . . just so she'd anticipate a promise of more . . . pasionate ones!

This is all I can give for now, my own need and want, though . . . clamoring . . . pleading for deeper, more impassioned touch . . . fulfillment of the senses.

I had to restrain myself.

True love is freely given, thus it is not forced! It's spontaneous, not calculated!

I can't count nor measure how much I care . . . but my heart beats with this thing they call love with each ticking of the hour . . . by each passing minute, each passing second . . . !

And . . . the giving, the taking . . . if it comes to it then, it'd come thus, making love a pure expression of the truest intention of the heart.

"If what I feel right now is what poets call love, then so be it! I want you in my life, Princess . . . be a part of it, forever . . . !

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! Got another update for all of you. Just hope you'd enjoy it.

I don't know with you guys . . . but this chapter just left me breathless and moved me to tears. I do hope you will like it, too!

Your support for this story means a lot to me. Please VOTE for it, leave some comments and/or suggestions.

Thank you so very much!

God bless you all.

Till next chapter guys . . . PLEASE?