Chapter 22 - mico, rio, patsy and ming

"Hello Grandmere! I see you're looking great!" Matthew came over to Grandmere and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Matthew, it's good to see you . . . c'mon, get on inside. You know where your room is, right?"

"Of course, Grandmere, I can find it! Since I'm also taking Sir Ashton's things up to his room."

"Umm, just leave the laptop in the living room, will you, Matthew?"

"Alright, Sir . . ."

"Oh, come on you two . . . leave all the formalities inside SIGoH building! You're home now, so behave, boys!"

The two men bellowed out their boisterous laughters!

"And, Matt . . . please take a peek in the kitchen, will you?Nana's busy with dinner I think, so she'll know you're here when she sees you. Please tell her to serve tea in the Rose room, okay?"

"Sure . . . Grandmere . . . ," Matt replied.

Grandmere couldn't help her smile just watching and hearing their laughters. It's been awhile since she'd heard men's laughter in her home.

Ashton' POV

"Hello there, Mico . . . Rio . . . ! I squatted on my heels and petted both of the labs, scratching the backs of their ears, their heads and down to his bellies with both of my hands.

"Miss me boys, hmm! Miss you two . . . !" They all got down on their backs as soon as my hands reached their bellies. They all spread their legs opening themselves up to my caresses and scratching on their bodies. They gave me their cute smirks, their brand of 'dog talk' and with their tongues rolling out like they were having a grand time!

They loved it even while they both puppies. Mico was my pet. Rio was Anthony's. Both canines held their tongues out, enjoying my petting.

And, they're now in their prime, too!

"You two boys behave, alright? We're getting inside for some really important discussion. Okay?"

"They do miss you darling! It's been a long time, you know . . . since the last time you were here."

"Yeah! Yeah! I know Grandmere. But that will change soon!"

"Uh huh?"

"Well, I hate making promises, you know. But take this my coming home as a sign that my globe trotting days will soon be over."

Grandmere's eyes looked misty for a moment, but reigned in her reaction quietly hiding it with her signature smile.

"C'mon here, Ming . . . Patsy . . . miss you two!" Patsy already had her tail up and had gotten her body around and around both of Ashton's legs, rubbing her head for some attention.

Ashton did the same to Patsy what he did to the labs.

"Ming . . . ? Aren't you coming here?"

"Oh, you know him. He's one naughty cat. He does that because you didn't pet him first. He's having one of his tantrums, alright . . . hahaha!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Got another update here guys. Kind of a light mode part after some sad moments previously. Yeah, please enjoy.

Do give your thoughts on this, anything that would give me insight to my story.

And don't forget to vote by clicking the star🌟at the end of your screen and comment, please.

The One has gone down to #111 in the loveatfirstsight tag as of today. Sorry about that, but really . . . figures isn't that much of a deal to me, so long as I know I've done and given my heart to my work. That's all that matters most.

Well, perhaps it's sort of a sign that I need to perk up and make double or triple time. Hahaha! Yeah, maybe!

Okay, right! And thank you guys for all the reads. To user26010166 and ashokeguha . . . thanks for your votes.

God bless you all!

till next chapter . . . please!!!!!!!!

Loveya all!