Epilogue - The Wedding Day!

To Ava Celeste Sebrano, this chapter is for you, girl!

Special mention to JanetMcMillian2. You have provided me with the right kick to get to my writing fast, and for wanting for 'more of their stories'! Thank you for believing in me. I might do a sequel, the idea just came to my mind. But not this soon. Thank you so much!

To ILoveMusic060803 . . . Thank you for the cover you've done for my story 'The One'. You deserve to be mentioned here as this story has come to its end. Kudos!

THIS IS FOR PRAKRUTHA1, FOR READING THROUGH TILL THE END . . . AND FOR YOUR VOTES. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Andrei's POV

My heart was thudding so fast, it was racing hard against my rib cage, my tummy's in knots . . . I could hardly breathe!

My hands felt clammy and cold. I would have wanted to rub them together, but I just can't. I was wearing gloves . . . up to my mid upper arm. And I was holding my bouquet of white lilies and gardenia, both my favorite flowers.

Eunice Marie, my wedding planner stood at my side. A smile was plastered on her face. She confessed she was just so tired, she had to have that smile on especially today!

She offered me a seat, but I declined it. I was so tense I could hardly sit still.

Ashton wanted every detail and everything done to perfection!

But I got what I wanted, a simple wedding ceremony. I didn't want much pomp and funfare.

Like the engagement ring, my wedding gown was so beautiful. I got tongue-tied when I saw it. It was made of French lace, the design was intricate, yet it was still trendy. I just fell in love with it, though we had to have some alterations done especially to its length. Grandmere was a petite woman, while I stand on my soles 5'4" tall.

So Davey was tasked to organize the entourage, aside of course from the comings and the goings back and forth to London, just to satisfy Grandmere's caprice. Oh, the old lady was a perfectionist alright!

So, all the pairs knew their roles. And their seats were arranged according to the sequence in the wedding rite.

The bookings were a kaput! Christmas season was fast approaching and hotel function room reservations have already been made as early as the first quarter months, even in Ashton's own hotels in London, their time table was just so tight that his own wedding can't be squeezed in. Tragedy!

And Grandmere was adamant that we keep to the date we have originally set.

After a week of haggling and the cancellations, she literally had put her two feet down saying the wedding will have to take place at the farm, then!

We were all kept busy, everything and everyone was working in a frenzy!

Everything was flown in, including us from the US to the farm!

We were waiting for our cue from Eunice's partner, who was to fetch us from the Rose room.

"Andrei, it's time for you to walk down the aisle . . . " Woodrow, Eunice's business partner and partner in life took a peek in and gave us a thumb's up, then withdrew himself hastily out!

"Okay, darling! It's time . . . " She reached out and squeezed my hand.

" . . . . for your grand entrance . . . "

Gingerly, I stood up. At the same time . . . trying to shake off nerves and anxiety that just won't go away since I woke up this morning!

"Take a deep breath! I know how it feels honey! Focus on your step-one-at-a-time step forward! And focus on the ceremony! It'll soon be over before you knew it, alright? You'll gonna be fine!" Eunice tried to make me comfortable and at ease!