SHOUT-OUT!

I really, really need to add this part . . . get this out of my chest, yeah! Even if 'The One' has already been concluded . . . has officially ended months ago, I need to do this because you are all part of my journey and I owe you this much!

HENCE, THIS SHOUT-OUT!

I have found so much inspiration in you my awesome readers, especially YOU (you know who you are!) who have openly shared your thoughts 'wearing your hearts on your sleeves', you who have so positively appreciated my story!

And, I just can't help get this list on this page, so here it goes:

* Yvette Dicto Ybañez
* Kyuumie - my first true reader (10August2018)
* Ava Celeste
* LeVojtra (15August2018)
* Caging Dreams (8April2019)
* JanetMcMillan2
* PRAKRUTHA1
* And_Dab (20February2019)
* Jimmygirl11 (12May2018)
* annielomberg (8May2018)
* Nenny Amadi
* rannixhan (10August2018)
* Atelaite95 (15March2019)
* KaReyLeg (07April2019)
* CenessaHeathHerring (12April2019)
* Josie Domocmat (18April2019)
* LibbieCollins (26April2019)
* user20205377 (26April2019)
* DeborahRitha (27April2019)
* TrustyMbatha (27April2019)
* EloisaAcosta7 (29April2019)
* ShellyAnnSmith 02May2019
* JoanitaStacie 03May2019
* VioletKelly0 05August2019
* AngGor2 15November2019

Positive or negative feedbacks really do not matter to me, it'd still somehow give me the right push and motivation, gave me that much-needed great leap of faith in my first ebook The One, so to speak, so as to make me move forward, make me believe I can write and, make me write better . . . to create more stories . . . after having gone through my own brand of writer's block!

Yeah, I still do have so much to learn though about honing my craft . . . etchetera, etchetera! I only have two completed ebooks and one other ongoing, this is not enough credit for me as an author 😀!

However, I am just totally and completely blown away. . . yeah, just dumbfounded!

What I'm doing these days is take quick peeks on my first babies, and this story . . . THE ONE! Yup, I've just realized that getting a story out . . . having published it isn't the end of the process . . . or, of a story here on Wattpad.

Having gotten The One and its sequel You're Still The One out means I need to also take care of you guys . . . my readers! You made this happen for me.

Today, Tuesday, 23 April of 2019, The One has hit 31.5K reads!!!!!

And I am just overwhelmed! It may not be much, but it really is for me! And I am soooo very happy!

I owe this to all of you my awesome, wonderful readers. I really love all of you.

I want to make the list longer for you guys, I want to do it for you guys who've made it to the comment box!

And, before I forget her, I'd like to mention here as well, ILoveMusic060803. A shout out to you too, girl! All you wanted was to be mentioned in my book. I really need to get this across, hoping it'd get to your notice . . . thank you for the wonderful cover! I chose something else, but you recommended this cover out of the ones you created for The One! It is a standout, just perfect for me! Thank you so, so very much!

Everyone in the Shout-Out is truly an inspiration . . . you are a gem for us writers who find joy in writing.

Your words, comments . . . just motivate us to become better (we're still striving to becoming better at our craft), our search for beautiful stories is an endless task so we can share and touch the lives of the hopeless romantics out there (romance is my genre)!

WRITING BEAUTIFUL STORIES IS MY VISION! MAKING YOU HAPPY IS MY GOAL!

So, you deserve this part . . . You all deserve a SHOUT OUT and . . . KUDOS!!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍ILUVU ALL . . .WILL ALWAYS DO!!!

My gratitude goes overflowing for all of you . . . from the bottom of my heart. You're all just so awesome!!!!

As of 06 March 2020, THE ONE has hit 160K reads, thanks so much guys for your wholehearted support!

GOD BLESS YOU All . . . !!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU . . . HOPEFULLY SOON!

Stay positive 😄😄😄😄😄!

Au revoir!

Just me,

Marly😊