Ch 2. Gone.

OST- Exo (Electric Kiss)

•••

"We're sorry for your loss Sajangnim." Namjoon says for the unit as they all take their seats in the board room.

They all landed a few hours ago and were told to attend a meeting with Jiyong and Seung-Hyun for a special assignment.

"Thank you." Jiyong nods, his face showing nothing but sadness. He had heavy bags under his eyes, and they were red.

Jisoo suspects from crying over the loss of his wife, or from missing his daughter.

Rosé and Wendy had taken Jennie to the infirmary to make sure that she was okay. Jennie was malnourished and dehydrated so she sat in the infirmary with an IV in her arm.

"Jennie has been recovered, but she's still in danger." TOP says. "Yang will not stop until he has the codes."

"Out of all the business men in Seoul, Why you?" Jisoo asks.

"I have history with Yang. He offered me a spot in his business and I turned it down. Ever since then he has been targeting my family and I." Jiyong answers. "I didn't want to be involved in his work."

"Jennie Kim needs to be monitored 24/7. This team will be responsible for both her and her brothers life until Yang is arrested." TOP commands.

"I'm willing to pay top dollar to keep them safe." Jiyong says. "I don't care what it takes."

"K2. You've been assigned as the main action body guard for Kim Jennie. JK, you've been assigned to Kim Taehyung." TOP says handing them new file folders. "Red Velvet. Your mission is to track down Yang Hyun Suk. He was last spotted in Hongdae."

"Black Bangtan you will monitor Jennie and Taehyung and act as a security unit. You follow them everywhere, you monitor everything."

•••

Jisoo was about to leave with the rest of the members when someone put their hand on her shoulder.

She turned to face the person and saw that it was Jiyong. Everyone else had left except for his two security.

"Can I help you sajangnim?" Jisoo says politely.

"Please protect Jennie well. I am happy she is back but I will not see her. This is all my fault, and I will face her when it's over. Just please...protect her." Jiyong begs.

Jisoo swallows thickly,"Of course."

••••

Once the meeting was over, Jisoo walked into the infirmary and hopped onto Rosé's back.

"Yah Unnie!" Rosé laughs, turning around and smacking Jisoo with her chart.

"Sorry Chaeyoungie." Jisoo chuckles.

Jisoo was usually told that she was cold hearted and kind of mean, but in reality she was really fun and playful. She only acted that way with her closest friends and family.

"So, what's going on with you and Lisa?" Jisoo asks as she sits on the counter.

Rosé blushes and lets out a nervous chuckle. "Nothing, she's just a friend."

"Mhmm. Just a friend huh?" Jisoo smirks. "You're blushing. You laughed nervously. You're not making eye contact with me. You're lying to me."

"Those are also signs of anxiety, now stop asking questions." Chaeyoung says.