Ch 12. Confessions.

Jennie and Jisoo were walking through the mall, when Jennie's stomach growled loudly. Jisoo lets out a laugh.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo asks.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast, so a little..." Jennie mumbles.

Jisoo sighs. "Gosh, it must have been hard for you, eating goblin." She says.

"Eating goblin? What's that?" Jennie asks facing her. "Is it like a glutton?" She says, before slapping Jisoo in the arm. "It is! Isn't it? It's something bad right?"

"Aish, forget it if you don't know." Jisoo says rubbing her arm. "There's a new ramen restaurant on the second floor, we'll go there. Lets eat." She says grabbing Jennie's hand and pulling her towards the elevator.

Jennie blushed as she looked down at their hands. Once they entered the elevator, Jisoo let go.

"You have a meeting with your father in 3 hours." Jisoo says.

"I do?"

"That's what I have been told." Jisoo says.

"Are you feeling better than yesterday?" Jennie asks.

"Hmm?" Jisoo hums. "I don't remember." 

The door to the elevator opens and a large crowd of people starts to come in. 

Jisoo grabs onto Jennie's shoulder and pushes her into the corner of the elevator as the big crowd squeezes into the elevator.

She groans as people shoved them into the corner making Jisoo's body press onto Jennie's.

Jennie looked up at her as Jisoo held her arms against the glass to stop her face from being pressed onto hers. Jennie's face was blushing hotly from their proximity and she turns her face away.

Jennie caught a glimpse of her face in the reflection of the glass, her eyes widened and she covered her pink cheeks with her hands.

The ding of the elevator signaled their arrival and the crowd rushed out.

Jisoo pushed herself off of Jennie and grabbed her hand again. "Come on."

•••

Jisoo watched intently as Jennie slurped up the ramen in front of her. Jennie slowly looked up, noticing her staring, rather than eating.

"What are you looking at?" Jennie says.

"Just looking."

"At what?"

"I'm just amazed, where all that food is going." Jisoo says with a straight face.

"What's so amazing? Where else would it go? It goes to my stomach. Would it go into my head?" Jennie says defensively, before leaning down and slurping more.

Jisoo shakes her head and pulls out a tissue, before handing it to her. "Here."

"Huh?" Jennie says looking up.

"On the side." Jisoo motions.

Jennie puts her chopsticks down and takes the napkin before slowly wiping her mouth, making Jisoo shake her head.

"Aren't you eating?" Jennie asks, looking at Jisoo's bowl.

"No. Just watching you eat is making me feel full." Jisoo says.

"Don't regret it Later." Jennie says, before moving her bowl aside and taking Jisoo's.

Jisoo watches in amusement and curiosity as Jennie eats. She finishes off both bowls easily, and Jisoo smiles a little swing Jennie cheeks bunch up.