Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.

"FUCK!!" Jisoo shouts as her phone dies. She had no back up since the others had went to search the other parts of the building, in order to find Jennie as soon as possible.

Seung Hyun had told her that Jennie and Jiyong were now both being held hostage by YG and JYP, at the warehouse building the call was traced from.

Jisoo grabs a cloth from a med kit in her passenger seat, wrapping it tightly around the bleeding cut on her upper arm.

Yang's men were scattered throughout the city, trying to stop anyone from MI6.

She groaned as she ripped the cloth with her teeth and tucked it under itself. She can see a few construction workers at the back of the building. Jisoo stumbles out of the car and slams it closed.

She pulls out her pistol and slowly walked towards them. Her body was weak from fighting others on the way to the building, but nothing was going to stop her from saving Jennie.

Jisoo started to jog but a construction worker grabbed a sand bag and swung it at her. Another hits her in the back and she falls onto her knee.

The workers were guards in disguise. They kick Jisoo's hand and the gun scatters across the dirt, out of reach.

She hears the scraping of the shovel on the ground behind her and she quickly turns to the side in time for him to miss with a clank.

Loud grunts were heard as the workers swung whatever they could find. Jisoo dodges them and kicked whoever was in her way.

"AGHH!" Jisoo shouts as she's nailed in the gut with a 2x4 and one smacked over her back. She grabs the wood and ripped it out of his hand and using it as her own weapon.

She shouts as she swings it and smacked against the side of his head causing him to fall to the ground.

One of the guards, kicks her in the chest and she drops to the ground. "Aghh!" Jisoo shouts in pain holding her side in pain.

She shakes her head as she gets up unsteadily. Jisoo stumbles and grabs a stick lit on fire out of a bin fire.

Jisoo shouts as she swings as hard as she can. Targeting their heads, and knees. She leaves them groaning in pain and she runs into the building.

•••

"K2!" Lisa shouts seeing Jisoo stumble towards them. Jungkook And Seokjin rum over to her.

"Where's all your stuff?" Seokjin says helping her sit down against one of the pillars.

"I...didn't have time...to grab it." Jisoo struggles to say between breaths.

Jin checks her pulse in a panic. "Jesus. Here, take my stuff." He says taking his vest and equipment off. "RM has a spare ear piece with him."

Seokjin straps all of his equipment onto Jisoo and she sits up. "We don't have time. We need to find her." She groans as they help her stand up.

"We'll search the rest of the bottom floor. Split up, and find her." Seokjin orders, tucking a few of his own weapons into his suit.

•••

Jisoo was searching through the perimeter of the building when she hears muffled screams. Her eyes widen and she runs towards the sound.

She catches her breath and sees Yang's men pulling Jennie towards an SUV. "JENNIE YAH!!" She shouts and starts to run towards her as they put her into the car.

Two workers swung at her, she knocked them out quickly in order to get to Jennie.

"NO!" Jisoo shouts pushing another guard aside.