Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.

A/N: Jensoo MV is up! Chaelisa MV coming out today, on Morning Dedication. Stay tuned.

•••

*BANG*BANG*BANG*

The loud sounds of her pistol echoed through the air as Jisoo shot at the target in front of her. She pulled out the clip and set it down as Joohyun moved the target closer to see her result.

All 9 shots had hit the head, the last bullet in the chest.

"Wow," Joohyun says. "I got one angry sister. What's going on Chu?" She asks sitting on the stool next to her. "I mean it's obvious you're working out some sort of aggression."

Jisoo removes the ear mufflers and sets them down. "It's nothing." She says.

"Come on Jisoo. I'm not gonna judge you, you know that."

"That's not the point. The pint is I don't know what's going on." Jisoo sighs. "I just feel so, so, Ugh! You know?"

"Ohhh I see." Joohyun nods. "I know exactly what's wrong."

"What?"

Joohyun puts her hand on Jisoo's shoulder, patting it reassuringly. "You, my dear baby sister, are sexually frustrated, and what you need is to get laid."

"W-what? No. I'm fine. No. I don't need it. I-just...no." Jisoo shakes her head.

"Come on Jisoo. You know it, I know it, so let's just agree that you're angry because you need a release." Joohyun says. "Is there someone you're seeing, and not telling me about?"

"No!" Jisoo shouts. "I'm not seeing anyone if that's what you're saying."

"Then why don't you go out there and release your stress?" Joohyun motions. "There are a number of people out there who would sleep with you."

"I'm not a hoe Unnie. And besides I...I think I'm in love with someone else."

"WHAT?!" Joohyun shouts. "Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Tell me now." She says pointing at Jisoo.

"I think I love her Okay!" Jisoo says. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Joohyun says.

"I don't know. How can you really tell?" Jisoo shrugs.

"Trust me Jisoo. You can tell." Joohyun says confidently. "Does her smile make you smile? Does your heartbeat increase when you see her? Do you look for her when someone calls her name? Is your favourite melody her laugh?"

"Being married has changed you." Jisoo says.

"I know." Joohyun sighs resting her head on Jisoo's shoulder. "You can blame Seulgi. That girl is the one thing that makes me smile the most."

Jisoo sighs and rests her head against Joohyun's. "I think I'm in love."

"You and me both sis." Joohyun sighs.

•••

Jisoo was working on her laptop while sitting on Jennie's couch. The younger girl was standing by the mirror close to her, holding a dress up to her body.

"Is it too small? Maybe it's not too small," Jennie says to herself.

"I'm buying dinner. You owe me 10 bucks." Jisoo says typing away.

"Hold on, what do you think of this dress Jisoo?" Jennie asks turning to her. "Does it look pretty."

Jisoo only gives a sparing glance. "It's pretty." She says. "Now give me 10 bucks."