Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.

A/N: Jealous Chaeyoung 😏

Come Monday morning, Lisa was making her way over to class when two girls came rushing over to her, stopping her in her the middle of the hall.

"Hi, excuse us." One of the girls says.

The two were blushing slightly making Lisa smile in amusement.

"Oppa, we heard you had a mock exam tomorrow." The other says.

"What? Did you just say O-oppa?" Lisa stutters.

"Here. Good luck on your exam!" They smile, handing Lisa a chocolate gift box and teddy bear.

"Well thanks," Lisa says hesitantly taking the gifts. "But...I have a girl..."

"Look how happy you are."

Lisa looks behind the girls to see Chaeyoung standing their and her eyes widen. "Oh dear god..." She whispers to herself.

It wasn't very often that Lisa saw Chaeyoung jealous, it was more often the other way around, so she had no idea how Chaeyoung was going to react.

Chaeyoung approached them with crossed arms and let out a heavy sigh when she stopped next to Lisa. She looks down at the gifts in Lisa's hands and nods towards the girls.

"Get rid of it." Chaeyoung says.

"Oh yeah here." Lisa says quickly handing it back to the two girls. Not wanting to further upset her soon to be wife.

Lisa looked over at Chaeyoung to see that she was smiling to herself and she had uncrossed her arms.

Oh no... Lisa thought in her head.

Oh yes... Chaeyoung nods.

Chaeyoung prepared herself before performing the most cringe worthy aegyo act she could muster.

"Oppa Yah! It's our school anniversary, so I came to visit you." She says in a high pitch voice while doing cutesy hand motions. "I'll be upset if you do things like this!" She pouts dramatically pointing to the two girls, who were staring at her in confusion.

"Excuse me, who are—"

"Oppa! This girl person is asking who I am." Chaeyoung says doing Sana's famous 'Shy, Shy, Shy.'

"My girlfriend." Lisa says.

"Hmm, Oppa! I can't hear you!" Chaeyoung pouts. "Say it Louder." She says grabbing Lisa's face and turning it to the other girls.

"She's my girlfriend. Isn't she pretty?" Lisa smiles.

"Louder!" Chaeyoung whines dramatically, hopping like a child throwing a tantrum, as she wraps her arms around Lisa.

"She's my girlfriend!" Lisa says loudly.

The two girls quickly go, leaving Chaeyoung and Lisa alone.

"How did you get here?" Lisa smiles, pinching Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I missed you!" Chaeyoung says continuing her aegyo, making Lisa laugh. "Yah do you want to die." She says in a straight face, stopping her aegyo causing Lisa's smile to fall.

"What?"

"Were you happy?" Chaeyoung says.

"What?"

Chaeyoung pulls away from Lisa and pats her shoulder. "Come with me." She demands.

"Aish and I thought I was the dominant one." Lisa whispers to herself. 

•••

"Hold up." Jisoo says holding her hand up in Lisa's face. "Ahh you're lips are swollen, your tie is crooked, and your cheeks are pink." She observes. "I know what you did Manobal."