Ch 17. Heaven.

A/N: Didn't mean to make you wait! But it's Spring break shit happens.

•••

"W-what?" Jennie stutters.

"Marry me." Jisoo smiles.

"Are you serious?" Jennie asks holding Jisoo's face in her hands.

"Aniy. I'm kidding." Jisoo says and Jennie punches her, making Jisoo laugh. "Of course I'm serious. I'm in love with you, I know it, you know it, and life is too short to wait."

"Jisoo...we met 4 months ago." Jennie smiles.

"Love doesn't have a clock." Jisoo smiles teasingly.

"Lets see." Jennie smiles, "We've been on four dates, we haven't had sex, you've saved my life multiple times, almost killing yourself in the process. Are you sure you want to marry me?"

Jisoo smiles brightly and kisses her forehead. "I have never been more sure of something in my life." She says. "And if it will make you feel better, we can have a long engagement."

Jennie narrows her eyes at Jisoo as her arms rest around her neck. "How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Remember that day on the roof? You were feeding the baby kitten popcorn, but then it had to go home to it's eomma. You started to cry when it left and I fell in love with you in that moment. Whether I knew it or not is still a mystery, but I knew that...no matter what, I wanted to bring a smile back onto your face." She says. "This proposal is completely spontaneous, but you bet your sweet ass I will run to the jewelry store and get you a ring if that's what it takes."

Jennie smiles and presses her lips onto Jisoo's before pulling away. "Yes I will marry you." She says.

"You will?"

"Yes Jisoo." Jennie laughs.

She screams when Jisoo picks her up and spins her around in happiness. "Yah! Jisoo put me down!" She laughs.

"Let's go home." Jisoo smiles.

"But what about work?" Jennie asks as Jisoo leads them towards the elevators.

"Screw work. Don't you know I'm the boss?" Jisoo says before she starts singing. "Don't you know I'm the boss! I move you, I'm the player!"

Jennie smacks her shoulder playfully. "Shut up! People are looking." She blushes hiding her face in Jisoo's shoulder.

"Fine, I'll stop..." Jisoo says, before she's smiling. "Baby don't stop!"

Jennie laughs and shakes her head at Jisoo. She had no idea what she was getting into, but she didn't mind a single bit.

"Should we go somewhere nice?" Jisoo asks.

"Aniy, lets just go home." Jennie smiles leaning her head on her shoulder.

•••

"Jisoo yah! Put me down!" Jennie laughs as Jisoo picks her up and carries her bridal style through the door.

"I'm practicing for later." Jisoo smiles kissing her again and putting her down.

"I'm ridiculously in love with you." Jennie smiles wrapping her arms around Jisoo's neck.

"I'm in love with you too." Jisoo says leaning down to press her lips onto Jennie's.

Jennie deepened the kiss before moving them towards the couch. Jisoo's legs hit the back of them and she laughs as Jennie pushes her down onto it.

Jennie crawls on top of her and reattaches their lips together. Jisoo trails her hands up Her body and tangles them into her hair.

"I told you we should go somewhere nice." Jisoo mumbles against her lips.

Jennie smiles,"I like this place the most." She whispers. "You know when you stay at your apartment without me? I end up very frustrated every single night." She says making Jisoo smile. "How could you not come over to my place? When you knew very well that I liked you. I thought 'should I seduce her?' But it would have been extremely embarrassing, if I got rejected. I got very angry every night." Jennie smiles. "And I thought, 'why can't she take a damn hint!'" She says making Jisoo laugh.

"I did it on purpose." Jisoo smiles.

Jennie smiles before leaning down to kiss her again. "Let's go to the bedroom."

•••

OST- Julia Micheals (Heaven)

Jennie giggles as Jisoo tosses her onto the bed before taking off her shirt and leaning back down to connect their lips again.

Loves my religion, but she was my faith
Something so sacred, so hard to replace
Falling for her was like falling from grace

Jisoo kisses her way up Jennie's body, removing her shirt in the process. Jennie arched her back when Jisoo kisses the swell of her breath. Her nails run down the skin of Jisoo's back as she lets out a breathy moan.

All wrapped in one She was so many sins
Would've done anything, everything for her
And if you ask me I would do it again

Jisoo undoes the button of her pants and pulls them down her legs, tossing them aside.

No need to imagine
Cause I know it's true
They say all good girls go to Heaven
But bad girls bring Heaven to you

Jennie pulls Jisoo back up to connect their lips. Jisoo's hands trailing up the smooth skin of her legs as Jennie's hands tangle in her hair. She moans when Jisoo grinds down onto her.

It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say all good girls go to Heaven
But bad girls bring Heaven to you

"Take off your pants." Jennie whispers, and Jisoo removes them as quickly as possible.

Jisoo pants slightly as her hand holds Jennie's cheek and she looks down at the breathless beauty before her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Jennie leans up for a deep passionate kiss and allows Jisoo to take over.

All good girls go to Heaven, but bad girls bring Heaven to you...

•••

"Ohh Wow." Jennie pants catching her breath and falling back into Jisoo's arm after just experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life.

Jisoo giggles and turns her head to kiss her cheek. Jennie rests her head on Jisoo's arm, so that they're face to face, and wraps her arm around her waist as their legs tangle together.

"People say marriage is crazy. That it's the grave site of life. Why do people say such depressing thing?" Jennie whispers. "How come no one told us it's this fun? They wanted all the fun to themselves." She says making Jisoo laugh. "Jisoo..."

"Hm?"

"I'm happy."

"Me too." Jisoo whispers bring her and to Jennie's cheek. She lets out a happy sigh, "Jennie yah."

"Hm?"

"My arm is numb." She whispers and Jennie smiles before moving her arm off of her.

"Okay." Jennie whispers before sucking her arm out. "Should I do it instead?" She smiles.

"You do it. It's comfortable." Jisoo says resting her head on Jennie's arm.

"It's comfortable? I'll do it forever." Jennie giggles.

"Jinjja?"

"Arm pillow," Jennie says making Jisoo chuckle.

"When I see you up close, you're the prettiest woman I've ever seen." Jisoo whispers.

"How about from afar?" Jennie asks quietly.

"Hm from afar?"

"Mhm."

"From afar, You're the beautiful woman I want to get as close as possible to." Jisoo smiles.