Ch 10. In Your Arms.

Jisoo and Lisa were doing sit ups in Jennie's living room, while Jennie hung out with Rosé. Rosé and Jennie have become good friends they spent some of their free time hanging out with each other.

jisoo and Lisa hadn't had a chance to work out together in awhile and thought why not now. Jennie didn't mind, so Jisoo and Lisa changed into their SMART gear and started to workout.

(Pre debut Jisoo is one of my faves

(Pre debut Jisoo is one of my faves. Plus my two Biases.)

They had already went for a Jog on the beach and had come back to do some core work inside.

"Whoever does less than a 75 in the last minute. Loses." Jisoo breathes out as she does a sit up.

"Are we betting?" Lisa asks.

"You lose bets." Jisoo sighs out.

"Not this time I won't." Lisa says as she sits up.

"Okay." Jisoo says looking at her watch. "In ten seconds."

They both stop to lay on the ground and rest.

"Ready set, go!" Lisa says.

They start doing their sit ups rapidly. Keeping the same pace for the majority of the time.

"10 more seconds." Lisa sighs out.

Jisoo groans as her abs start to burn. "76!" Jisoo shouts as she passes the mark.

"Time!" Lisa breaths out, and they both flop onto the ground.

"Aish!" Jisoo groans holding her stomach. "Okay. Let's compare." She says standing up, and Lisa stands up too.

They face each other and lift their shirts.

"Mine are better," Lisa says.

"Nope." Jisoo shakes her head. "Mine are better."

"Flex." Lisa says before she punches Jisoo in the stomach.

"You flex." Jisoo says punching her back.

"I think we're good." Lisa nods. "Hyah!" She says punching Jisoo again.

"Hey!" Jisoo laughs punching Lisa in the abs.

"Hold on," Lisa says. "We need a side view."

"What are you guys doing?" Rosé asks as she walks into the living room with Jennie, to see Jisoo and Lisa standing side by side with their Jackets lifted up.

Jisoo and Lisa pull their sweaters down over their stomachs.

"Nothing!"

"Comparing abs!"

Jisoo and Lisa shout at the same time. Jisoo elbows Lisa in the stomach. "Nothing." Lisa corrects herself.

"Lisa..." Rosé raises her brows.