Ch 8. You Look Pretty.

When Jisoo landed in Spain she immediately got to work. Another unit was stationed there as back up. All seven of the Got7 unit, plus Jisoo were working on narrowing down a specific location for them to shut down first.

"The abandoned underground in the East of Milan, is where they were last spotted." Jackson says.

"The number of disappearance in that area have been rising as well." JB adds.

"Well then. I think it's time we strap up. Don't you think?" Jisoo says leaning on the table.

•••

Jisoo tied up the laces of her boots tightly, making sure that they were comfortable and wouldn't rub up against her knife she had tucked away.

The holsters were strapped to her thighs as two Dessert eagles rested in them. She was equipped with  a number of things, including, magazine clips, ammunition, a few flash grenades, and small weapons that would come in handy.

Her hair was in a high ponytail, underneath her black cap, and her earpiece was tucked into her ear.

"Everyone ready?" Jackson asks.

"Let's go." Jisoo says snapping her Mag into place.

•••

"Two. Just ahead, 1 o'clock." Bam Bam whispers into her earpiece.

Jackson nodded and signalled her ahead. She quickly moved behind a different pillar as the team did their best to infiltrate the hideaway efficiently.

"Anyone have a clear view?" Jinyoung asks.

"Me." JB says.

"On three." Jackson signals.

Jisoo counts to three in her head before she heard two clean shots of the silenced pistol.

"Clear." JB says.

The team moves forward, continuing to take out any guards in their way as they made their way through the abandoned underground subway system.

"Shit." Jackson says as they reach a room with a number of cells.

"What the fuck is this place?" Yugeom asks.

"I count 6 from my view." Bam Bam says.

"Looks like this is where they're keeping the girls." Jackson says.

"We go in. No flash. Make it quick and easy." Jisoo commands. "5."

"Over and out."

Jisoo counts down from five before they're all moving in, shooting any guard they laid their eyes on.

"Yah! Help! We need help!" A Guy shouts.

"Shit." Jisoo says before shooting the guard calling for backup. "Isolate the area! Bam, get them out." She commands pulling the keys off of the guard and tossing them to Bam Bam.

She ducks behind a crate as a group of guys come in shooting. She reaches over and shoots her own gun.

"Reloading!" Jackson shouts.

"Got It!" JB shouts covering Jackson.

"Clear!" Bam Bam shouts and Jisoo sees him lead a few girls towards the exit.

"Pull back!" Jisoo shouts over the sounds of the bullets.

Once she sees the guys falling back, she pulls out a flash and tosses it over to the crate before they're moving out of the area.