Ch 25. Control Yourself.

Jennie laid awake in Jisoo's arms as they laid in bed together.

"I love you like crazy." Jisoo says half asleep. "I know that much."

Jennie turns in her arms and intertwines their hands. Jisoo's eyes were still closed but she smiled otherwise.

"Let's get married." Jennie whispers.

"We are." Jisoo giggles.

"Soon." Jennie smiles.

"You can't wait Huh?" Jisoo chuckles as she brings her hand up to Jennie's cheek. "How about we at least tell my parents first."

"Okay I guess." Jennie sighs dramatically making Jisoo giggle. She leaned down to kiss her and Jennie happily kissed back.

"Get some rest. We gave work to do tomorrow, and we can stop by my parents house." Jisoo says.

"Okay. Goodnight, love you." Jennie smiles as she kisses her.

"Love you more." Jisoo says.

•••

Early Saturday morning, all the girls were getting ready to head in to MI6 HQ for a meeting.

Jisoo was taking a shower downstairs when she suddenly felt a presence behind her.

She turned around slowly...

"AHHHH!!!" Jisoo shouted as she covered her boobs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

The shower glass was transparent from the waist up since the fog still hadn't reached any higher.

"Have you seen my keys?" Lisa asks. 

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!!" Jisoo shouts.

"I just told you. I'm looking for my keys." Lisa shrugs.

"I'm naked!!"

"Wow, Kim Jisoo is angry, what a sight to see." Lisa says.

"Is it really a sight to see." Jisoo narrows her eyes as she glares. "Get out!" She says smacking the glass.

"Oh calm your tits Jisoo. It's not like you have anything that I don't have." Lisa says as she glances Jisoo up and down. "Over dramatic." She says as she turns to leave.

"Get out!"

•••

"She's hot right?"

"Are you kidding? She's gorgeous."

"Who even looks that good while running?"

"If only we could do this everyday."

Jisoo and Lisa sat in the observation rooms above the training centres, watching some of the testing going on.

"Wow, I wish I was that hot..." Lisa says.

"Who are you guys staring at?"

"JESUS!" Jisoo and Lisa shout. Startled to see their fiancés standing behind them with their arms crossed.

"Oh no one..." Jisoo says nervously.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung raises her brow.

"Bae Suzy!" Lisa admits causing Jisoo to groan.

"Really Lisa?" Jisoo seethes.

"Oh Bae Suzy Huh? And you two think she's hot?" Jennie asks unamused.