Really Taani?

Dawn lined the horizon faint yellow, her pitch black puffed eyes staring at it, stung a little. She was facing her balcony in the room and with the rising sun, the tears shimmered down her red cheeks. This morning held a great importance to the little lady, she had been living in her dreamland of happily ever after but then she was shook violently while being floating in her dreamland and pulled directly to the ground. She had been up all night to see this sun rising up, giving her new hopes to life and setting her priorities straight.

10 A.M

Is what the clock indicated when Swayam walked out of his bedroom, that had almost all shades of grey. His long legs took long strides towards the mahogany main door. When he felt a gush of wind right behind his tall figure, he turned in a haste to see his twin sister; Taani Shekhawat. She appeared in the room as the small swirls of wind still present around her petite figure. Swayam's pitch black eyes similar to his twin, narrowed down at her, but her demeanour looked unfazed as her entire attention was focused on straightening her red embroidered top, that suited so well with the white jeans.

              "Really Taani? What did I tell you about usage of wizardry around here?" he paused a little to capture her expression, when not studying any hint of guilt, Swayam sighed rubbing his forehead, covered with his jet black hair that swep...

"Really Taani? What did I tell you about usage of wizardry around here?" he paused a little to capture her expression, when not studying any hint of guilt, Swayam sighed rubbing his forehead, covered with his jet black hair that swept across his broad forehead in a messy yet very appealing manner.

"You can't just apparate around the house!" he demanded his tone sharp very uncommon to his usually calm demeanour. While the other twin, who had somehow managed to cover her puffed red eyes, that were on a show until the dawn with some basic refreshment charms.

"Well I just did!" Taani rolled her pitch black eyes and made an attempt to push past the strong built of Swayam Shekhawat. But it was nearly impossible. They stood fighting on the main door, cause apparently Swayam wanted Taani to go back to her room and walk out like a normal person.

"TAANI GO BACK!!!" Swayam yelled with a final push, which caused Taani to loose her balance as she was about to fall on her backside when she disappeared into wind once again. Swayam was stunned to say the least.

"Race me out to the car, brother!" Taani yelled as soon as the hills of her black boots clicked on the wooden flooring of the porch. before swayam could turn around and give her a peace of his thinking she once again was too quick for swayam as disappeared before could comprehend what is happening around his surroundings.

Swayam's long feet took fast strides towards the parking lot in the backyard;his leather brown boots running around the gravel path. He opened the door to the drivers seat of the white mini cooper.

           Taani sat there quietly to herself waiting for him to settle in and just as he finished buckling his  seat belt, she passed the snappy comment she had been waiting to for so long

Taani sat there quietly to herself waiting for him to settle in and just as he finished buckling his seat belt, she passed the snappy comment she had been waiting to for so long.

"You ran all the way till here? Magic is a waste with you." Swayam's only reply was a simple shrug. He had never been the one to use magic for everything and anything unlike his siblings.

The last time he had actually cast a spell was almost 2 years back when he was 18 and appearing for his wizardry exam along with his twin sister. He smiled at the faint memory where his entire family cheered for the twins while they did spells which they had no idea of what the outcome maybe...

Swayam drove through the scheduled area around their house. Yeah, didn't live in the blazing city but just on the outskirts, always helpful to stay away from the humans to practice a couple of spell without the fear of being caught.

"So you are waiting after the college right?" He asked adding a little conversation to the silent atmosphere, which was actually disturbing considering he was in a car with his the raven black haired witch; who loved to talk.

"No, why should I?" Taani asked her voice a little defensive and she soon started fidgeting with the gold chain around her neck, the phoenix pendant shown brightly under the sun rays. Swayam diverted his gaze from the petite girl to the cement road ahead.

Though he couldn't deny something was fishy about this. As long as Swayam remembered his twin sister loved spending time with the dance team and wait for them for their dance rehearsals, cause apparently after those rehearsals was the only time she got to spend with her boyfriend; who also is his best friend Reyansh Singhania. He still can't decide if he's happy for them or mad at them.

"Why are you and Rey fighting again?" he asked with an amused smile, he eyes twinkled with humour as he heard his younger sister by just 10 minutes sigh in defeat.

"No, we broke up so not much of fighting" she informed and even though she held her voice with utter confidence she was struggling to keep her composure. Taani Shekhawat was known for her strong facade but in reality she was a broken doll, even before she got a chance to know what a doll is.