Harry Potter and the Shekhawat siblings?

Swayam heard Sharon's tragic whimper in the background, he closed his eyes once again to compose his devastated state. Swayam's ears perked up hearing Rey's feet entering into the purple room decorated with the stuff toys all around.

"Guys we need to act fast...Rey I need you to.." Swayam's calm and authoritative voice came in, hiding the shattered state of the caring brother.

"Yeah, I'll go call the ambulance" Sharon said cutting Swayam in the middle, knowing that Rey wasn't in the right state of mind, then again who would be? Seeing someone you love being injured, so badly. One thing she knew was that if Rey could, he would switch positions with Taani in an heartbeat.

"No! No ambulance" Swayam said in a haste, even before Sharon could move around anywhere. Sharon's brows furrowed as she watched her boyfriend in confusion. But then she kept quiet not wanting to banter with him, in such a critical situation.

Rey had not given any attention to whatever the couple were discussing his only focus was to the lifeless body of his girlfriend. He slowly walked to her side and soothed her velvety black hair by his trembling hands. His eyes were red, and filled with tears as he slowly let them slip down.

"Rey this is no time to cry, we need to do something." Swayam said as he grabbed Rey by his arm and turning him around to make Rey face himself.

"What happened to her?" His voice was so broken that Swayam felt his own tears building up again.

"Nothing, do you hear me? She's fine. She is a fighter, a phoenix it's in her nature to rise up from her ashes, okay? And she will." Swayam assured Rey, but those words assured Swayam himself a little more.

"We need a doctor!" Rey pointed out as he reached to his back pocket to get his mobile phone out, but once again was stopped by Swayam.

"Nope, I need you to go out and get me a pot of warm water." Swayam ordered but as he didn't see Rey going out anywhere. His brown eyes indicating the banter he was going to put forward to the jet black eyed tall boy.

" Please, she is more important to me than anyone else. She is my twin. I would never take a wrong decision with her okay? Trust me on this one."Swayam said as he again walked towards the door walked out of the room praying for everything to work out the way he hoped for.

As Swayam was out of the room walking towards his own he stumbled the entire way. What he felt right now couldn't be described in words. There have been numerous times he has treated so people with wounds, caused out of wizard conflicts. But today in front of him laid his own sister. The one he grew up with, the one he played with, the one with whom they shared everything and anything, from the last slice of pizza to sharing his mother's womb. She was the one with whom, he shared his birthday with, and couldn't imagine celebrating one without her.

Today seeing her like that, made him realise something he had been running away from. Something he believed that could have been pushed further to the future. But no, it's not happening they are coming and it's inevitable.

He quickly conjured a wooden box with just a flick of his wand and turned around, to head towards Taani's room. But before he walked out he made sure of to wipe of the remains of the crystal clear liquid from his cheeks. He looked down to his yellow shirt that was now stained with her red blood, he felt the bile rise up to his throat, he ignored it as he moved out of the room towards Taani's room, where he could hear Sharon's silent sobs.

As he dashed around in a jiffy towards the door he saw Rey in the kitchen near the stove, through his peripheral vision. Rey looked pretty much lifeless to him, the boy who stood as a rock always looking for something positive out of every bad situation, had actually helped Swayam become the optimistic character that he was today. But now as he saw Rey himself a totally shaken up, the usual shine in his brown eyes lost to that of the terror and gloominess.

He cursed silently before entering the room, that at this moment reeked of blood, the metallic smell of it filled his nostrils. As he looked up to her fragile body laying motionless on the bed, covered with white duvet. Her bloodied clothes discarded from her body and thrown carelessly aside. Sharon sat on the edge of the bed soothing her dry hair with her left hand as her right hand dabbed on the wound that was visible on her shoulder, the blood flow has now stopped, as her earlier heavy breaths now becoming more and more calm something that her wanted.

Scientific medicines used in the human world required the body to be conscious and not to slip into coma for the medicines to work, while the magical remedies required a stationary body which surrendered itself completely to the believe, cause that's what needed for magic to work, just a small belief and the rest is just magic.

"There are some pretty bad bruises on her stomach and i think her left ankle is twisted. the cut on her shoulder is in a bad shape." Sharon informed, her eyes never living the tired face of her friend. The small tears begin to build up again, as Swayam nudged her to move aside.

Sharon's place was soon replaced by Swayam as he regarded the cut carefully, before opening the wooden box and removing a phial of liquid content out of it, there was something written on the white label attached to the phial, but the distance and the messy handwriting made it impossible for Sharon to read.

Swayam very carefully dabbed a clean cotton with the contents from the phial and started to dab it on the cut. Taani in her unconscious state let out a small grunt, to wave off the excruciating pain. Swayam, gestured Sharon to quickly hold Taani sternly, and the command was followed without any further arguments.

What, Sharon saw had left her mouth agape. Her luscious pink lips parting out and letting out a small gasp of voice. Her orbs remaining wide open in amusement as she saw the torn skin stitch itself up, leaving behind no scares, no proof of what had happened with the only daughter of the Shekhawat family.

"What the hell?" if Sharon had considered the entire situation of the door of Taani's room as hallucination, there was no way she could label this the same. Swayam freaking Shekhawat was able to get rid of all this, in a click of his fingers. What is this Harry Potter and the Shekhawat siblings?