Revenge is sweet, isn't it?

"So Taani, Sharon here was telling me about your college and how I must join.." Naina started the conversation, resulting the siblings to be shocked for different reasons of course; Swayam and Arjun being worried for her safety considering her state and Taani being surprised and in utter glee for having her best friend talk to her normally.

                   "Yeah, sure! you should join in...."Taani's excited voice added in. Happiness flooded in her heart to have her best friend talking to her. Excited the two childhood besties started to have conversation as usual too loudly on the dining table and in addition to them Sharon had melanged in the duo quiet easily making the rest of the family groan in frustration as they could practically see the future meals being the exact same with the nonstop chatter from the three young women.

                   After the breakfast Naina  quickly rushed towards her room with a lazy Arjun hot on her tracks. As the couple entered the room, with a flick of his wand Arjun locked the door making sure that no one could come in or hear the conversation he was about to have with his soulmate.

                   "I thought we had a conversation about this? You will be homeschooled? Then why may I ask? why the sudden change of heart?" He asked his voice maintaining the cool demeanor as his eyebrows furrowed looking down at the girl clad in red; his favourite colour.

                    "Well that's my decision to make and I changed my mind." Came in a short reply as Naina looked around the cupboard that Arjun had set up nicely last night for some official papers.

                     "You know the times are not right, you shouldn't be stepping a foot outside this house in situations like these alright? Now I'll go and talk with Taani and ask her to leave cause you will not join the college understood?" He commanded and that made her stop in her tracks as she turned around and looking towards the boy she loved.

                      "Once again, It's my decision to make .... and I guess   I've made myself pretty clear on the dining table."Naina snapped.

                      "Yeah, i understand and you know i would never interfere in your stuff or your decisions but this isn't just about you or us, love. we have gotta think about our baby as well."    

                     "I want you to understand one thing Arjun, if something is to happen to me or the baby it will happen irrespective of where I am. I want to go out and live my life like a normal person and not as someone who's scared of the other dimension threatening my life. I know, I'm in no comparison as strong as you mythical creatures, but babe I will try my level best to save those whom I love, if time comes." She assured him as she saw his tensed rigid structure calm down from her soothing words. 

                   Slowly moving towards the boy who now seemed to know he has lost the debate, stood there with his shoulders slumped and hands on his hips as he looked down on the marble flooring of his room, her hands pulled his muscled arms closser as she stood on her tiptoes , innocently attaching her soft lips to his. He hummed in the kiss, as he pulled her closer by her waist he left no space between them as he smooched the rosey lips that he was so attached to and adored. He took control of something that was an innocent initiative started by his girlfriend, his never ending hunger and need of having her as close to him as possible was taking over. 

                  "Stop snogging the ugly face of my brother and come out fast..." Once again an disembodied voice spoke through Naina's mind, which resulted in Naina to pull away from the kiss abruptly.

                    "What's wrong?"Arjun inquired his voice a little husky, which would always make Naina's heart melt down.

                     "You and your sister needs to stop speaking in my mind"

                    "Speaking in your mind? legilimency? I would never..." he mocked her.

       "Yeah sure, so it wasn't you to copy paste that bloody googled quote on forgiveness in my mind..."She sassed back once again her body turning away from her lover, here complete attention owned by the cupboard in front of her. "Where the hell are my certificates and shit?!" 

          "Excuse you?!those words were straight out of my Shakespearean mind so.. screw you.."he mumbled as he slightly pushed her aside looking for the file himself.

           "Here you go, kiddo! i sometimes tend to forget you are just as old as Taani" 

"Well that's obviously because my maturity level is way higher than  yours being multiplied thrice.."She sassed, snatching the file off his hands and looking through them once.

            "Maturity level? if you say so.." He chuckled slightly moving towards the bathroom to get ready.

               "Wait! I'll be coming with you to get your admission done!" he called out before closing the door and seconds later hearing the short girl yell loudly "I am waiting with the rest in the living room come fast."

                                       *************************

             "Where's Taani?" She asked as she saw the living room being occupied by a cozy couple and a passed out Granny.

               "She's in mother's room" Swayam answered and sulked slightly when Sharon moved away from his embrace asking Naina to join them on sofa. Looking at the  tall boy frown Naina decided to upset him a little more by sitting in between the two love birds.

                 Soon the two girls were engrossed in talking about the new college while Swayam kept on groaning from time to time. After leaving another tiresome groan for the fifth time Naina's head whipped around to the left to see dark black eyes drilling holes at her she smirked something that is a Shekawat thing to do but being with them for so long had obviously made her do things same as them, she whispered cunningly at him "Revenge is sweet, isn't it?"

                And soon the memories of the times that he and Taani doing the same to Arjun and Naina on numerous occasions came back to  running to him as he chuckled sightly. Considering the things the twins have done to embarrass the elder couple all this was absolutely nothing.