Douche of a friend.

"What? When? And why am I not aware of all this??" Swayam asked as he pulled the car to the left, now giving his complete attention to the teary eyed girl.

       "Cause, it all just happened so suddenly. He just asked me to meet him up yesterday, about  something really urgent and told me how he didn't really want to be with me anymore. So yeah that's it.." Taani informed, again trying not to let those weak tears slip away. Her eyes glossed with the transparent liquid that she dabbed out with the help of her handkerchief.

"But how? Isn't he supposed to be your forever?" Swayam asked voicing out his questions. He was always someone to question everything and look at every thing with a critical point of view, and this was no exception.

                  "Well, you wanna know huh?" Taani asked this time her eyes spat fire, her hurt was now changing into rage as she looked at her twin; whose best mate was the reason of her tears.
Swayam gulped visibly fearing the wrath of his younger sister, he definitely didn't wish for red hair or long nose for an entire week, which right now was a high possibility. Also then explaining it to people was gonna be difficult. But then again he was a Shekhawat himself and stubborn nature was the common factor running in the family, he nodded sticking to his ground.
Taani took a deep breath as this time the eyes that held those big tears closed and set a couple few free...

             " Your douche of a friend suddenly realised his undying love for his ex girlfriend; Kriya and now is gonna leave me for her and that's that!" Taani said not wanting to give an entire detailed conversation that went down between her and Rey.

         Swayam's thick eyebrows creased together in confusion, cause as long as he knew, Rey never had any romantic feelings for Kriya, as Rey himself had mentioned it to Swayam several times. 

                  He didn't know what was happening around him anymore and that's for sure, he saw something that he hadn't seen before; Taani Shekhawat broke down in tears. Taani had always been calm and collective, she would never cry in front of people. She knew crying was the state when she was the most vulnerable at, and that was the only thing she kept personal; where her pillow soaked her tears instead of somebody's shirt and her blanket gave her warmth instead if someone's arms. But now that she cried in front of him, he didn't know how to react, should he embrace her, or what?

         It took minutes, and he finally decided to hug her as his protective long arms encircled  around her petite figure, she sobbed bitterly as warmth of an human gave a sense of comfort that her blanket or pillow failed to provide.  Her twin brother, kept on rubbing her back to calm her down, hoping for it to work and it did. As her heavy breath calmed comparatively he pulled out of the hug to see her red face cheeks smudged with black mascara.

         He pulled out his wand from his long sleeved yellow shirt, a charmed pocket designed on his every shirt by Taani.

      "Retoucher la maquillage" and as soon as the words left his mouth her make up was intact without any dried tears and mascara smudge. He look down at his yellow shirt and quickly "essuyer" the shirt and it was all good as new, without the wet spot of  the tears.  

             "Thanks!" Taani thanked gratefully at her twin, and he just shrugged but didn't start the car and drove off as if nothing happened, as she desperately wanted him to, but instead he had now shut the car engine off and looked straight in her black eyes, through his.                 

                "So? You're just gonna give up?" Swayam asked his eyes held a sense of seriousness. Taani shuddered looking in his eyes, it felt like they were judging her, and a judging stare was something she could never handle.

          " Well there isn't anything left to hold on is there?" Taani asked as her gaze turned down to her empty hands. 

          "Well if you decide, there's an entire damn world to hold on, but if you don't then yeah there's nothing left. It's just on your will-power, it's your decision to make whether to fight or give up" Swayam said as his hands went on to hold her tiny palms in an instinct and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

          "You think it's worth it?" Taani asked as her eyes had already lit up in  a brighter shade, showcasing the hope Swayam gave her.

          "You would never know until you try." Is all Swayam said as he smiled at her one of his sweet smiles before turning away to race off to his desired destination, only in need for his millions of questions.

        Reyansh Singhania walked around the college, with an half smile

        Reyansh Singhania walked around the college, with an half smile. He was greeted by a few of his classmates and he returned the gesture never did his smile reach to it's full extent. He saw the entire dance team sitting in the rehearsal hall as soon as he walked in a pair of soft hands encircled his torso that was clad in the navy blue woolen jumper.

             He grew uncomfortable with the passing second as the little body kept on pushing itself more into him, when he tried to get rid of the person by holding on to the arms, he heard Swayam's uninterested groan from the entrance. Rey quickly pulled a from the person to see Kriya standing right in front of him, her smile still on her face as her dark brown eyes sparkled in happiness.

        "I knew it! I just knew it that you were still in love with me!" she said as her olive dark skin toned palms painted pink nail polish cupped his face to keep his wandering stare locked down to her own passionate one. And unknown to all Rey left an uncomfortable shudder at the words love and Kriya used together in one sentence.