It's good to have you back

It all made sense as to why LIVRE wouldn't answer to her magic and come to her as it was held by the magic of a more powerful witch. Taani sighed, Granny was gonna have her head cut and served in a fancy china plate, for behaving the way she did. Since Taani can remember Granny had been always a woman who trained the siblings to be strong, since the death of her father, Granny had taken the trio under her wings and guided them to be the exact replica; of their father. Strong, Confident and fearless, though herself and her elder brother; Arjun stood up to her expectations, Swayam was different case. Her twin on the other hand was Caring, Loving and Emotional which according to Granny made him a weakling.

"Done moping around?" Granny questioned with her eyebrows arched in sarcasm. Her exterior calm but her inner turmoil was what Taani was well aware of.

                                  "Granny its just... I think it's my fault. As a godmother i should have been able to protect the child."She put forward.

" So you cry? Lock yourself in a god damn room FOR DAYS? INSTEAD OF PLANNING A ATTACK YOU CRY? ONE DAY, one day of mourning i understand two days i can let go but more than that is just UNACCEPTABLE ! YOU ARE A SHEKHAWAT ! WE DON'T CRY! MY SON WOULD HAVE..."

                                    "BUT SHE IS NOT YOUR SON! YOUR SON IS DEAD! STOP IT! STOP trying to make my children behave like yours, to overcome your grief. They can mourn all they want, YOU CAN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING! YOU JUST CAN'T! I WON'T LET YOU!"Vaidehi screamed as tears flow continuously from her black orbs, she looked broken. Swayam came in running at the sound of his mother's raised voice. 

Vaidehi allowed it, she let her mother-in-law take away her kids under her wings after the death of Veer Shekhawat. She saw Granny try and turn her kids into a replica of fierce and impulsive  Veer Shekhawat. The only habit of Veer's she hated was the impulsive nature, it was like the man never used his brain to process any information or think about the situation, her mate just reacted. IMPULSIVELY. And slowly she saw her elder son and daughter the same habit,the habit that finally took Veer's life her kids took it up and worse Granny encouraged it. Swayam though, he was different probably why Granny was always so different towards him.

                                          "How dare you talk to me in that tone?" Granny asked in a low accusatory tone.

"How dare you put my kids down for feeling mournful towards the death of the baby? My kids will feel, they will think and process the situation and not just react as you expect them to!"She said.

                                        Taani has had enough this duo, "That's it you two! quit it now.. Mum please go in and take some rest, I'll take care of Granny here!" Taani said lowly as she saw Granny taking  in deep breaths. 

Swayam guided his mother back to her room. He looked back at his sister and smiled at her. 

It's good to have you back!

                                           ********************************************

"Good Morning Brother!" Elina wished her brother as she walked into the dinning area where her brother already sat with his best friend and her mate; Vishwas.

                  "Good Morning!" Marcus  greeted back with a big smile on his face.

"Where's Karan?" Vishwas asked looking at her as she sat herself down next to him. "Oh! how heartwarming! You care!" snapped Karan as he walked into the dinning area. 

                   "Why wouldn't he? He's your father!" Marcus chuckled. Karan didn't push the topic further as he sat down quietly to Marcus' right hand, with a confident smile on his face.

 They were magically served their breakfast and soon they digged in. The twisted family ate quietly as they usually do 'No Talking, while eating!' Karan still remembers the small rule he had to learn by heart by Marcus. It was just a start to many horrendous things that Marcus taught Karan with  his coming of age.

                      Karan was almost done he usually just swallowed his  breakfast and then sat up straight waiting for the rest to finish it. It was the unsaid rule,  the family will eat their breakfast together, everyday no matter what. And as twisted his family was it was all he had, and he always came down to abide it. He often wonders who even came up with this idea? Must be his mother , Elina as Marcus was too busy to care about this shit and Viswas is too much of a pussy.

 "Elina why don't you tell us about your recent expenditure?"  Marcus smilined encouragingly at his sister. Elina beamed at the mention of the event. She looked at her soulmate, she knew he would hate her for it but she didn't care. Her relationship with her mate had always been a downfall since the beginning. There wasn't love no, there was just simple need of his magic to hers and her magic to his.

                            "I attacked the Shekhawats" She smiled, but nobody reacted. They knew Shekhawats were at a pretty low right now and they didn't find it amusing. But what she said next shook the two men to the core. They felt their world shatter as the two souls worried and prayed instantly for the safety of one's daughter and the other's sister.

"Well precisely attacked Naina"Elina answered with a shudder.

                              "Killed her unborn child it seems, probably was too weak of a human to sustain a attack." Marcus commented as it was not a big deal. Vishwas looked at his soulmate his eyes trying to gain her attention, which he never received. It was all his fault, the reason why Elina was so bitter it was his fault if only he could change his deeds to her he would do it in a heartbeat.

Karan couldn't breath, he felt his blood run cold and his magic rushing through his body with a kind of an emergency that he couldn't control. His sister was hurt by his own mother and  his mother had also killed the baby that was not even born yet. He quietly excused himself and walked out unaware of Marus' stinging eye  follow his every move.