A Guilt Trip.

Nothing left marks darker than those, that were made by her own people. 

The statement was nothing but the cruel reality of her life; they all still remained and shone brightly indicating how she was always an extra, unnecessary and a impure. Her mother   Elina Oberoi had done a fantastic job to instil the fact in her mind, and she dare not forget it. 

             "Naina! you are overthinking again. Just open the letter." Arjun muttered in a bored tone. The couple was sat in the room of Rey's apartment  was it a storeroom or bathroom of the guestroom they didn't remember but they were thankful for the much needed privacy. 

"Oh, you never know. What if it's poisoned?" She countered as she looked distastefully towards the letter that sat on the bed mere distance away. Her better half rolled his eyes as he again focused on some unusually complex charm. The two spent each and every hour together and have come somewhere close to healing themselves. But the heartbreak came in running back every night as Naina cried in despair and  nightmares clouded her.

                 "Oh the trust of Oberoi's is truly inspirational." He mocked his soulmate in his usual cool attitude, focused on his wand movement; swish the wand twice and flick. He copied and failed tried again and again and again...

"Oh, you didn't have your siblings pointing their wands at your neck just seconds away from killing you... What are you doing?" She retorted, she had very well accustomed herself to his sarcastic and ignorant nature, in reality she never really had a need to get accustomed to it.. It never mattered to her truly ; that's what made him her soulmate.

                    "That I didn't." He answered as he closed the book and turned pointing his wand at her, "I think I can manage to do it now" He stated, eyebrows creased together in attention.

"ME? You are going to cast a spell on me? have you tried it on some other living thing and not cast it randomly in thin air?" the girl questioned in honest confusion. She eyed the boy with bewilderment as she switched looking from his wand to his visage waiting for him to laugh and tell her he was only joking.

                    "Yes! It's a sleeping charm, should help you with the nightmares. And what for do I have to use it on some other living thing?"The boy eyed her with uncertainty. 

"IF IT MISFIRES!" 

                   "MISFIRES! I AM A FULLY TRAINED WIZARD MY MAGIC DOESN'T MISFIRE. IT'S NOT LIKE I AM OUT THERE HAVING WIZARD CONFLICTS AND INSTEAD OF KILLING SOMEONE I SHOWER THEM WITH ROSE PETALS!" Questioning his wizardry power that's just okay. Soulmate or not he was a qualified wizard and had spent an awful amount of time in wizardry education to gain the title so no one can insult his power so easily. 

"THEN WHY DID YOU HAD TO PRACTICE IT?" She yelled appalled at the fact that she was to be treated as a guinea pig. 

                                     ************************************

"Are they fighting?" Taani asked as she saw her mother bringing in the cup of coffee from the kitchen a swift nod from Swayam. The twins were on their way towards the couple's room. It didn't go unnoticed by Taani;  as to how Swayam had very conveniently given them a room made out of bathroom. 

                   "Ouvert!" Taani muttered as she rushed inside the room followed by and the rest of the family looking at the couple at each other's throat.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK,RIGHT NOW!" Arjun yelled threateningly. "NO" 

"stationnaire" Swayam muttered as he waved his wand carelessly.  Stopping the couple abruptly as he moved quietly to his elder brother, "I don't wanna be buried alive for using magic on her but that was the only option left, so I'll unfreeze you and you'll answer the  family and our questions quietly alright?" As he got a approval through the black orbs he turned around to see his family standing there and his girlfriend scowling angrily at him for interrupting their privacy, there is no such thing as privacy in this family!

                       "Lord, this family is going to give me a migraine" He muttered as he undid his spell on his elder brother. And the very next moment Vaidehi hugged her first born in a warm embrace, "Are you alright? Baby I am so sorry! I couldn't do anything, I tried..." Tears started flooding up and Arjun immediately pulled the damsel in his arms. "Shooo... Its all done and over with, there was nothing that any of us do to stop the inevitable, nothing" He muttered the last part looking at his younger sister, he know she was hitting around herself for his loss.  

"And anyways, A baby at this point of time was stupid, right?" He muttered eyeing Swayam. And the poor boy went in a infinite guilt trip.  

                                    ************FLASHBACK*****************

              "Can you believe it? They are gonna have a baby girl..." Sharon squealed in delight as she sat in the arms of her boyfriend on the roof of the house. The stars shone brightly in the dark sky as she focused on the warmth of her boyfriend's strong arms. The chill of night and the beauty of situation made a perfect combination with him entwined with her.

"Ehh. yeah" the boy grunted in boredom, indicating he was either tired or had a different opinion on the topic and knowing him it was certainly the second option. "What?" she asked seriously hoping to have a honest answer, she pulled herself a little away from her lover. 

               "Honestly?" He asked as his black eyes shone brightly matching to the t-shirt he wore pitch black; whatever he thought he was damn serious about it. "what?" she pushed him a little more..

"I just think, that it's a stupid decision on Arjun's part for having a baby right now, like we are in a state of war and a baby at this time? That's fucking nuts, I don't think Naina is even ready for it... I honestly don't think what the duo were thinking... If you think practically for once.."He was cut short at her sharp tone.

                     "Not everyone is as practical as you, you judgemental piece of shit."