The Hunters and The Shields.

Swayam was more than delighted to have Taani back on her feet, but a part of him was upset with Taani to have put her life in such a dangerous position in the first place.

The silence was prolonged as Swayam calmed his ever so growing anger, while Taani didn't utter a word scared to step one foot out of the line and have Swayam trying to murder her. Oblivious to the tension between the twins, Sharon sat there too exhausted to utter one single word.

"Shar, why don't you go and get some sleep?" Swayam asked, his voice a little harsh which he tried to overlook. The anger that he held right now was becoming impossible to keep at a bay, how could Taani do such a thing? Why didn't she inform him? Who the hell was supporting her? All these questions needed answers.

Sharon slowly walked out towards Taani's room, the instinct that Taani felt to pull the best friend besides her once again was dismissed the moment she saw the dark circles beneath those brown eyes. Sharon slowly walked into Taani's room which was now spot clean dismissing every evidence of what happened in the room the night before. The blood spots and all were gone from the floor as well as the bed. The room now smelled of the strawberry and vanilla the smell she remembers always lingering on Taani. She slowly got into the bed, covering herself in the warm duvet, which was changed. And letting the fatigue take over forgetting the worries of the world outside.

"Why don't you save our time and start explaining yourself?" Swayam asked as he eyed Taani; who now stood in front of the kitchen counter, making herself another cup of coffee.

"I have got nothing to explain." Taani said trying to avoid the topic for now. There was a lot that happened in the last 24 hours and she didn't want to tell Swayam everything in the presence of Sharon.

"Oh sure! Well then how about the fact that you ran out having wizard conflicts with the Hunters; without informing me? And lying to your soulmate? Is that now better subject to explain yourself on?" Swayam accused her with his taunting black eyes drilling invisible holes through her.

"I would like to put it; I went to help the Shield and had to hide a lot from you guys" Taani muttered her tone still the same; monotonous.

"Why wasn't I informed?" His patience were now falling apart. His posture was now rigid. Hands curled in a tight fist.

Taani stopped and now turned to look at Swayam with irritation lingering her black orbs. Her left hand was now raised up and placed on her hips as she eyed him in a challenging manner. "Didn't I inform you about the dream?"

"Well yes, but you never mentioned going out there to the dark allies!" the brother pointed out. He knew she never enjoyed confrontations but times like these were important, when the times are dark and you know that people are craving for your blood, you don't go out! that's common sense.

"I have my reasons!" Taani said trying to cut short the intense conversation, once again turning towards the kitchen counter. She flicked her wand making herself a cup of coffee which she couldn't have last time around Sharon.

"Reasons valid enough to lie to me? Sharon and your god damn soulmate; Rey?"He asked once again reinforcing that she lied to Rey her soulmate.

"Yes" Taani muttered, though her voice was just a low whisper it still held a sense of confidence.

"What is happening?" Swayam asked not hitting around the bush, he was tired of going back and forth with Taani with the same conversation. The duo walked into the living room and sat on the sofa in silence as the sister prepared to inform her brother of what is happening around.

"I wanted to wait but I have decided against it, the night I had the dream where Hunters attacked the Shield headquarter, it was actually real. They needed help and couldn't possibly send us a letter or send us any spirit animal" she stopped in the middle as Swayam as processed everything, he remembers telling her not to worry and that it might be just a bad dream but here it was all a big mess up, he wasn't the one to go wrong with his intuition but then...

"Cause spirit animals don't travel through dimensions" He reasoned as to why a spirit animal couldn't come to the human animal and pass on the need for help in the wizard world.

Taani nodded and then proceeded "So Rajesh uncle passed the message to me through my dream, in the form of images" she stopped to take a sip and observed his tense posture, jaw set tightly as he just nodded hinting her to continue speaking.

"Lot has been destroyed and many lives lost, we planned a revenge attack on the hunters and to rescue the left over Shields from the dungeons but ended up getting a hell more adding to the number of 'to rescue' list" Taani informed before realising a stressed sigh and Swayam's eyes shot open wide, he was going to put forward a strong point on how stupid were they to go on and just attack without having any plan.

The sun was now shining in the sky brightly so as so it was impossible to look up to it in the eye.Sharon still slept peacefully and Swayam was in the shower in his room while Taani was in her shower. When Rey got up and the first thing he did was to go and check on Taani.

His heavy steps made their way towards the purple room the only room that didn't have any splash of metallic colour in the house. Rey slowly turned the nob of the wooden door hopping not to wake Taani up if she was still resting. Getting into the room he simply tiptoed towards the bed to see Sharon peacefully sleeping in the bed. He looked around in haste and a relief washed over him to hear the water running in the bathroom.

He was about to turn away and walk out of the room towards the living room when the bathroom door flung open and there she stood; the love of his life in blue denim hot pants and a spaghetti top, her wet hair cascaded on her back. The water droplets from it fell on her shoulder further more beautifying her honey skin tone. And there were a few droplets already present on her long beautiful neck each falling down swiftly after each long breath she took, in the low valley of her spaghetti. He the saliva down quickly and averted his brown eyes up to her shocked expressions, he chuckled lightly at it; her mouth was wide open indicating her shock widely and clearly.

(Image of Taani's outfit is attached above)