I never had you....

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?" Taani yelled no more caring about  Sharon sleeping in the same room. She was so consumed with her anger for Rey that it was impossible for her to breath in the same room as him. If she thought that she was angry about Rey leaving her for Kriya she was bloody livid seeing Kriya in his arms.

                 Rey tried everything under his power to stop her from pushing her outside of the purple room, but in the end he was out and the door was closed on his face He knocked continuously on the door,he was done with playing around their relationship, and making stupid plans,right now he just wanted to go and tell her everything and come out clean in front of her, but that was if she opened the door. His  knocks on the door became more and more violent with each passing second. He yelled like a mad man hoping to get his point through the door. 

              The door finally opened with a couple of more blows by the well built boy, and Taani stumbled out of the room, which she was actually pushed out of the room. and Sharon's sleepy head appeared   through the small creak in the door and by the looks of it she looked very pissed and irritated "Take your damn girlfriend and just get out!"  

                As abruptly the door was opened it was closed with the same abruptness. Leaving a very frustrated Taani behind, who glared continuously at Rey who was currently looking up to his lucky stars, thanking them.

         "Can we talk now?" He asked a smug look on his beautiful visage that Taani seemed to love so much. She even though loved him and his cute antics but this time it seemed to infuriate the witch.

            "I don't want to talk to you" she said in a childlike tone, and adding to the voice she her hands which were now folded neatly pressed tightly against her front she stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled shaking his head he moved towards the sofa in the living room and gestured her to sit besides him.

         " No, thank you!"She refused to sit next to him, every time she looked at those well built arms the image of Kriya pressed tightly in them keeping her secure, giving Kriya the feeling which only Taani deserved was flashed in front of her. She sat on the floor opposite to the the sofa, not meeting the hurt in his gaze.

            "Taani, I have something to confess" Rey started after a 5 minutes long pause, he pushed the hurt that he felt when he saw her sitting on the floor instead of the the unoccupied other half of the black sofa.

             Taani just nodded hinting him to proceed not once looking up in his brown eyes. She was still to disturbed to say the least, it wasn't easy to see the love of your life; the one who is supposed to be made just for you to be holding someone else in their arms.

            "It was all a plan..." he left the words hanging in the middle air not knowing how to justify his idiotic behaviour to her. Yeah, he agrees it was a stupid plan and yesterday when he saw her in that state let's just say he wasn't really proud of it anymore.

           "I... we were a mess Taani!" He started and before he could say anymore Taani's deep voice cut him off.

          "No, we weren't just because you think so.. " Taani started out in an accusatory tone and her low voice indicating the tears she refused to show him.

            "Yes, we were. You wouldn't know because you weren't there to see what was happening to us. I never had you! I never had you to tell you how I was feeling, to tell you about my dance routine, to complain to you about Sharon being so strict, about how idiotic the boys behaved, about how much I miss you and how much I love you! You were never there." Rey pointed out, as he was now himself down on the floor opposite to Taani.

         "That doesn't give you the right to give Kriya my place." She pointed out now finally meeting his lost gaze, that until now roamed everywhere around the room never for once fixing itself in one place but after meeting her hypnotising black eyes, his brown orbs seemed to have gain their focus. 

          "Taani I swear to god, it wasn't supposed to come out that way. It wasn't supposed to be about Kriya. But then you kept on asking me if there was anybody else and Kriya's name was the first one that slipped out of my mouth." He answered, taking his eyes away from hers now his gaze turning down on the floor; ashamed.

          "I just....I thought you might just be jealous and start spending sometime with me, I just wanted your attention." he complained looking down to his feet and pouting his lips like a child.

           "Well, then I am sorry Rey I can't give you all of my attention especially in such situation" She groaned in frustration after finishing her sentence. While Rey's eyebrows furrowed in it confusion his lower lip now under his teeth as he pressed  down.

       "What do you mean by 'especially in such situation'?" he asked his fingers air-coating  the term in situation. His eyebrows were now raised up in an questioning manner.

      "Ummm... nothing as such.. I.. I just meant that" She stammered not knowing how to cover up the blunder she had created. What could possibly the reason for a girl to avoid her boyfriend?None of the reasons that were circulating her mind were fit for her to answer him. Monthly problem? For so long?! 

        "Taani? you planning to answer me truthfully or you need a second or two to plan a perfect lie to get yourself out of the conversation?" he asked eyeing her with a sceptical look. That's when he noticed the shudder running through her spine, the moment their eyes met.