Liar?

Rey was frustrated more than ever, Kriya hadn't left the side of the well built bloke. Wherever he went Kriya was sure to follow him there. And to add on to the frustration Swayam didn't talk to him for more than a second. His only companion other than an irritating Kriya hot on his heels was Sharon his childhood best friend who even though walked quietly with the dance group towards the next lecture kept on giving him pitty looks.

          Swayam walked in front he hadn't said a word to Rey or anyone else in the dance team since the morning. He was really pissed with the entire incidence so much so he hadn't even say anything to his own forever, his girlfriend; Sharon Rai Prakash. (picture below)

          Sharon sighed as she saw Swayam sit far away from Rey, they usually sat together but this time as Rey occupied their old seat, Swayam moved away

          Sharon sighed as she saw Swayam sit far away from Rey, they usually sat together but this time as Rey occupied their old seat, Swayam moved away. Sharon went on to sit with Swayam when..

           "I would like to sit with Taani please." Is all the guy clad in his yellow shirt said when she nodded curtly and moved away her red stilettos clicking perfectly on the marble floor, as she walked towards her childhood best friend.

              "He didn't want to sit next to you as well?" Rey asked as he eyed his best friend with irritation.

           "I know it's irritating but you have to understand, where he's coming from Rey. According to him you have broken his sister's heart. He is going to be sour about it." Sharon said as she placed her black Gucci handbag between them and looked at the boy who dropped his shoulders in defeated and nodded in understanding. He would have reacted the same way  if anything of such sought would have happened with Sharon, he wouldn't have been able to forgive Swayam.

         "Have you seen Taani since the morning?" Rey asked completely diverting the topic off his issues with his best friend.

          "No, she apparently was attending an extra lecture in the morning" Sharon informed, what she knew about from Taani's message that she sent on her phone.

         Rey just nodded his head idly and moved to get his phone out of his pocket when Taani walked in, and was quick enough to notice the change in the seating arrangements. She looked confused when she sat down next to Swayam quietly. Her brows still furrowed in confusion as Rey's eyes studying her every move with great interest.

            As the lecture began, all of them settled down and started concentrating on the lecture. After the lecture as everybody started moving out, Taani went on to explain Swayam, how he should not let his friendship with Rey suffer because of her. Swayam nodded in understanding and promised Taani of not letting their issues get in between of his friendship with Rey.

           The rest of the day they had different lectures. It was almost time for the last lecture, which was shared by Taani and Sharon. Taani was already present in the room when Sharon walked in, they both smiled at each other and Sharon took her usual seat next to Taani.

           "How are you holding up?" Sharon asked starting a small talk to the girl next to her.

            "Better than expected, thank you!" Taani answered, it felt so weird to talk with Sharon so formally, the two girls had bonded really well during the college years and saying that they were best friends wouldn't be so wrong.

           "So you wanna join me for some shopping later today?" Sharon asked again this time, her voice held the same excitement that was usually associated with the girl clad in a little black dress.

           "I would have loved to Sharon, but got some stuff to do, sorry I can't!" Taani quickly said, and Sharon was quick to pick up with some personal experience also some helpful pointers from Rey, that Taani was once again lying.

           Like her body language suddenly being more conservative and calm, she usually confident smirk turning into a sly smile. Sharon knew that Taani was lying but did not push the topic for some reason.

           The lecture continued, and Sharon felt Taani becoming more and more fidgety with each passing moment and as soon as the bell rang the raven black haired girl dash out of the lecture room straight to Swayam.  And Sharon tried to follow her back...

          "Swayam?!" She called out as she ran into the rehearsal hall and saw the most disgusting scene in front of her, Rey sitting in one of the chairs while Kriya was practically on his lap. What she didn't notice was the irritated expression of her prince charming. She felt the adrenal rush to her head as all she wanted to do was rip Kriya from his arms and into shreds of pieces. But again a much more disturbing image crossed her eyesight and she started looking around for her brother, her composure still didn't reveal her panic.

        "Yes Taani?" Swayam asked, he was a little surprised for not having Taani practically kill Kriya to be anywhere near Rey.

        "I am going home, see you whenever!" She said again with a calm face as her pitch black eyes once again came in contact with those hazel brown orbs.

         "Goodbye!" She whispered looking at him, and he felt his heart drop in his stomach. God knows why but it felt like a final goodbye, and he didn't like the sound of that. Something didn't feel right about Taani an uncertain feeling captured his heart.

          As soon as Taani was out of their vision Rey stood up almost pushing Kriya off his lap in the process and walking out. Sharon, who was now about to enter the rehearsal hall saw him pushing his way towards the terrace, followed him on an instinct and Swayam soon followed closely behind, leaving a grumpy Kriya behind who muttered some incoherent words to the dance team.

          "She can't just do this Sharon!! It's as if we have broke up for real!" Rey complained to his childhood best friend unknown to him his college best mate hearing every word closely.

          "Well technically for her you two are over and mind you she hasn't done anything. You are the one posing out with Kriya as if you two are the new thing!" Sharon said pointing out the clear fact to the brown haired guy who though was shot in comparison to her boyfriend was still able to somehow tower her, while she wore stilettos.

            "You think I like this? Huh? Do you think I enjoy Kriya's company?When all she does is bad mouth about Taani? But do you know how all of this could have been avoided, ..IF your best friend wouldn't have lied. She just lied all the time..." Rey yelled out in frustration.

         "So you decided to break up?" Came a voice that did not belong  to Sharon nor Rey but Swayam who walked out of the shadows with an accusing looks.