Forgiveness..

The night didn't come any early for the Shekhawat siblings. When the entire house slept their worries and problems away the trio sat quietly on the porch, illuminated by the small bulb spreading the orange light around the dark night.

             The night was silenced due to the lack of words the siblings had, the recent happenings were coming back and they were overwhelmed with the emotions.

               True, they have been through things much worse and much bigger but never had things happened with such an frequency. The daughter of the family being injured so badly,  the rest of the family having to run away from their hiding place and their allies that they had with any wizards around the world who were going to help them fight the war were broken.
They were in the middle of an ocean, with no sign of a coast.

          It wasn't fair, nothing of this was fair for the three siblings. Their childhood was snatched in the most brutal way. They were forced to grow up and stand next to each other through things and thick, through light and dark, through all of this they grew much stronger than anyone expected them to be.

            They have had their moments of disagreements, like any other family but the three always learnt the importance to find a common ground.
Even their fights made their bond grow stronger.

            They had major differences in opinions, with Swayam being the brain to the family always had his calm and thought of every consequence to occur before reacting any particular way,  while Arjun's only thought and instinct was to protect he would protect this family till his last breath and Taani was similar to Arjun in more than many ways. Which was very weird for the fact that; even after being twins Swayam and Taani hardly had any similarities.

         "So, my  genius siblings!  Which one of you is going to tell me what is it that you guys have done?" Swayam asked as he looked to the two figures sitting on the wooden flooring of their front porch. 

            Their shoulders slumped in a defeating manner each struggling with their own problems. Theywere once again wishing for something they never had and knew would never get; a normal life.

            Slowly their heads that were hung low a few minutes ago looked up to the tall body of Swayam which was placed on the wooden railing around the front porch looking down at them.

           The scene felt like a dissapointed father looking down at his kids for the mistake they did.

           "The shields, we decided to attack the hunters to free the allies in the dungeons and also maybe get the secret weapon of theirs." Arjun's voice  answered proudly.

               "Secret weapon? What secret weapon??" the younger brother asked as his thick eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, his ever so chocolate boy features now turning a little intimidating.

              "Well, we didn't find anything about that.." Taani's low voice murmured and that's seemed to through the wise one off the fence.

              Gobsmacked the brother looked at his elder brother and younger sister "Are you guys complete idiots??"

           Offended the duo decided to ignore whatever he had to say next, which resulted in an hour long lecture by Swayam about how stupid their act was and his siblings lost in their imaginary world, consumed by the thoughts of their soulmates.

           **********************

        The next morning came by too soon for the three siblings with Sharon and Naina trying to wake their boyfriends up for a new bright day. Taani getting a final warning from her mother to be out of the bed as soon as possible or else consequences there shall be.

           Arjun had already decided to go out to check on the Mumbai firm of Shekhawat Cooperation. Though with the magical capabilities they were still to earn their livelihood by earning the money, in an humanly manner. Which was argued by Taani through a very young age; demanding her professors teaching her magic to invent a spell to print notes.

          The breakfast table was set elegantly by Vaidehi Shekhawat, who sat along side her mother-in-law; who stuffed her mouth with the eggs having no worry of the future. Vaidehi waiting for her children found their soulmates coming in towards the dining table.

       Sharon dressed in a pink floral printed summer dress.

                            Her pink lips curved in a beautiful smile, looking ready for another day at college

         Naina coming from the direction of that of a storeroom, which Arjun had created as a bedroom for the couple; was dressed in plain red summer dress.

            "You look beautiful ladies!" Vaidehi complimented, her smiling reaching her black orbs as she regarded the soulmates of her sons

           "Thank you" the two girls whispered slowly. Smiling sweetly they sat next to each other. The Shekhawat siblings still nowhere to be seen, Sharon and Naina used the time to bond with each other the conversation coming easily to the duo.

           "So you're a dancer? That's lovely!" Naina complimented smiling sweetly.

             Sharon thanked the gorgeous lady in red and continued to talk an persuade Naina to join the college instead of directly just giving the exams. Sharon kept on praising St.Louis hoping the shorter girl would cave in to join the college.

            "Good morning!" three drowsy voices called out from different directions.

          Looking up the siblings stood, still looking tired. The boys took their seat near their soulmates, only leaving the seat for Taani between Granny and Swayam on the round dining table.

            As she sat down, Taani looked up to Naina passing her a small smile, which was not fondly returned by the best friend.

             "Sometimes we have to forgive
   not because we are wrong, because staying angry robs us of our happiness" a disembodiedvoice spoke through Naina's  mind.

          She looked up knowing the owner of the voice and the look on the person's face made her understand what she has to do next.

          ***********************
Photo of Vaidehi Shekhawat
a.k.a Arjun, Taani and Swayam's mother is attached above.