Happy place??

After getting his girlfriend settled in, for her first day at the college Arjun decided to go back. Back, to the place which had provided him and his family (well except his siblings)a shelter for years.

              As soon as he apparated from the cubicle in the boys restroom into Swayam's bedroom which was now his as well. He calmed his nerves down before locking the door from inside he steadied himself to apparate to the dimension that he belonged in.

             His blood rushed to his head as he felt the similar vomiting sensation build in. He never admitted it and put up a strong facade to his family, but travelling through  dimensions made him feel sick in stomach, his ears would pop and his head would be heavy for a few hours after the travel, something not very common with the wizards. Its usually experienced by the humans.

              Is he a human then? obviously he is... he has real flesh and blood running through his veins.  He tried to steady himself as his legs wobbled a little before he found his grounds.  He looked around the two storey house the only one standing there.

               The house that had become a headquarters for the Shields had also become a home for Shekhawats. He sighed as his mind was giving him the flashbacks of the lovely time he had spent here, even under deadly situations in this house.

                  Moving slowly towards the main door, his heavy feet against the gravel root proceeding towards the front door, he noticed the broken condition of his 'home'.

                Stepping on the stairs leading to the main door, he heard the wooden stairs and wooden porch creaking with every step he took.

                 He was quick enough to gather his wand from his back pocket before pushing the wooden door open with the tip of the Griffin feathered wand in his hand.

              The door swung open as he, squinted his eyes a little trying to see through the shadowed house. One would think sunlight in the afternoon would have helped a little in aluminating the insides of the abandoned house.

              But just like the rest of the wizarding world, the dark clouds had ended up covering the once bright sky. The dark grey clouds hovered as if indicating of the storm coming...

             "Lumiere" he whispered as a small ball of light was now in front of him,  helping him to see around the house.

           He walked straight towards the living room on the left ignoring the staircase on the right leading to the second floor, reminding himself of all the important parchments of Shields which were preserved in the living room.

           He looked around in a state of horror to see the room burnt to ashes, if not like the rest of the house then in more devasted manner.  He hurried walked towards in, trying to figure out where to start his investigation from.

           "I burnt it down..." He heard a husky voice from the right corner of the room.

             He whipped around to look at the silhouette in the darkness sitting on the dirty floor.

             "Stationnaire" Arjun yelled loudly.

         And then with a small whip of his wand the stationed body was brought to the light, the light that the small ball still managed to produce... Slowly that light was starting to deluminate.

       The strong features of the man, of the same age as Arjun came in view to him. The boy sitting on the floor a few seconds ago and now stationed by the dark haired wizard; still managed to look appealing to the eyes,  his style screamed of royalty considering the aristocratic family that the boy belonged from,  similar to that of the Shekhawats.The rough stubble and the hazel brown eyes... The pale skinned wizard looked at the Arjun with a smug look of his stationed face.