Oohhh Damn!!

"What kind of danger are you talking about?" Sharon asked her body completely turned towards the tall lad who was facing the petite girl still in the same clothes as yesterday, he furrowed his eyebrows slightly wrinkling his nose together he looked up to her.

                  "You sure, you don't wanna go and have a bath?" His black eyes regarded her as she glared up to him. She could see how he was trying to avoid the topic, so she sat up more straight. "You gonna answer me or not?"

                                             ***********************************************

     IN TAANI'S ROOM

                     "What's happening love?"  Rey asked his brown orbs following Taani's every move around the room from her locking the bedroom to pacing around the bedroom for awhile trying to calm herself and then finally sitting in front of Rey on the edge of the bed .

                       "I'll answer all your question's truthfully, alright? But first just tell me one thing are you and Kriya really together? Have you really developed some feelings for her?" She asked though they have had this conversation, she wanted to be 100% sure when it came to him; her soulmate.

                      Taking in a deep sigh Rey started once again, it sometimes frustrated him how much convincing Taani needed when it came to Kriya "No, there was nothing going on with me and Kriya. Trust me Taani in those 2 days of our breakup no.. no other girl ever crossed my mind other than you, truthfully forget about a girl, there was nothing that crossed my mind not even dancing" by the end of it he had her hands in his while his eyes showcased how truthful he was.

                         "Alright" She nodded taking her hands out of his his and then smiled at him, the smile that she very well knew he fell for, for the first time and continues to fall time and again. He smiled slightly as her smile warmed his heart nodding for no real reason her slowly leaned on the opposite side plopping on his arms he kept smiling at her. 

                         "So go ahead fire up with your questions" She nudged him to continue the conversation, She was definitely getting very uncomfortable with the creepy smile that he was giving to her, though it was a lovable one, it ended up creeping her.

                            "Alright, So lets begin with the fact that You were hurt so badly just like what 24 hours ago. How dis that happen and Swayam was not ready to involve the doctors and then was able to heal you in like what 5 seconds?!" nothing made sense to him. Why wouldn't Swayam want to involve any medical help and how was he possibly able to heal Taani's critical injuries within such less time.

                     "Umm... The injury... right actually I was just dancing around my room hit the vase had those cuts, which let me remind you,  they weren't that bad! And about Swayam healing them... he is really good with injuries has always been. I remember mother asking him to join medical school back in the days." She said at the end of the statement her facial expressions all at cool nobody could decipher her lies from her truth. But the moment Rey looked down at those palms the fingers continuously playing with the netted white design on the short denim pants , her play was given out.

                       "Huh! Really? cause when I saw you lying there on the floor 'unconscious' alright, your were bloody unconscious with a pool of blood surrounding you! Nothing of which assured me of a minor injury!  So yeah I guess they were pretty bad! And Swayam being good with injuries? really? I remember a few months back when we were hanging out with the gang at my place when you told us you were off to meet a old school friend, I ended up cutting my finger and that boy wasn't even able to put a damn bandage on my finger. The cut was left all open while the rest of my hand was almost all covered with the bloody bandage. So yeah sure, I can tell why your mother would want him to go to the medical school. Seriously Taani?! just 10 minutes ago after we entered the room you told me you would answer everything truthfully and then start lying the next minute. Damn woman! Don't I mean anything to you or don't you trust me with what your secrets?  I am your boyfriend alright? And the only time I plan to change that is so that I can be your husband. And if you have got any other plans than these then please... please babe tell me now and spare me a little of that heartbreak cause after a few years I don't think, if the times come then, then I wouldn't be able leave you...I just.." He stopped the moment a low heartbreaking whimper left his mouth. Those brown orbs were now setting the transparent liquid fall down.   

                     Taani was already in tears and looked up at him the moment the sob left his mouth and leaped towards the broken lad and before he could grasp what what was happening her lips were attached to his. For the first few seconds it was just a small kiss from her side but things started to heat up when Rey began to respond. Their eyes were closed as they took in the moment that they have waited for so long to happen. Ignoring the in hand problems they enjoyed the company of the other.  Breaking apart for a few seconds they smiled happily at each other trying to catch their breaths. Rey once again pulled the girl he truly loved towards him attaching their lips once again together. His hands on his waist pulling her down to him as close as possible while her hands were messing his already messed dark brown luscious locks massaging his scalp earning a small moan from her prince charming making her smirk in delight.

               "Oohhh Damn!" The duo parted with a shock written on their face, totally embarrassed.