Six feet under?

Swayam muttered as his long fingers pulled Rey away from Taani holding his black tee-shirt and then threw him on the floor. "No PDA. "

      "There wasn't any happening" Taani muttered angrily as she looked over to Rey who tried to get up, low wincing sounds coming from the boy as he dusted his clothes off.

          "Are you okay?" She couldn't help but ask, she swore to herself if Rey answered in a negative manner; Swayam was gonna get it.

     "Yeah!" Rey muttered as he slowly pushed himself off the floor. Standing up he started dusting his clothes as if they were now dirty.

       "Umm, okay I'll take a leave now" Taani said getting down from the kitchen counter and walking out. Before she could walk by, Rey stopped her and turned towards her.

       "Can we talk?" he asked his voice a little low as he looked down at the marble flooring of the Shekhawat kitchen; where he was just a few minutes prior.

        "After sometime." Taani muttered as she once again walking out on the boy. Swayam once again decided to ignore the duo his entire attention diverted towards the pot of tea on the stove. His eyebrows were now creased together as he so normally did everytime he tried to concentrate on something.

               Rey nodded understanding and giving the girl some space he moved out to the living room scrolling through his phone and waiting for Swayam to come and join him.

               Taani on the other hand moved in her bedroom and slithered into the warm covers of the comfortable bed,  of which the left side was already occupied by Sharon. Taani moved facing the large window on the right with her back turned towards Sharon.  She was too tired, though her physical injuries were healed they had definitely effected her mentally.  She was worn out.  Her thoughts revolved around all the things happening she closed her eyes feeling Sharon's arm wrap around her petite waist. 

          3 hours later.
    "Do you think we should wake them up?" Taani heard a small whisper but was too lazy to open her eyes and get up.  The warmth of the bed was something she could never get used to, she slowly peeped over to see Rey and Swayam standing near the edge of the bed looking lost.

               "Well,  yeah they have to get up now or later." Swayam reasoned as he moved to wake Sharon up.  "Shar get up"

        Taani quickly closed her eyes as she felt Rey coming towards her to do the same. She felt him trying to shake her to get her up,  but her stubborn nature was showing.

            "Get up!!" now she felt Swayam doing the same. The normal calls from the boys were now turning into yells,  Taani covered her ear with  pillow hoping to stop the chaos.

           Then after about 2 minutes she felt a something soft being hit at her; more like thrown. It came again and again like spanks.  She looked up to see Swayam hitting her with a pillow while Rey and Sharon stood aside, a look of amusement clear on their face.  She wandered back thinking when did Sharon get up, guess she didn't notice.

        The pillow hit her face in the square. "Hey! Not the face" she yelled now standing on the bed and marching towards Swayam as if to attack him, but she was unable to considering the continuous attack that Swayam made with the pillows.

         Sighing when she understood she couldn't reach Swayam she decided to go back to bed.

         "Nope!  No sleeping!" he said in a motherly tone as he held her arm trying to pull her off the bed,  but she didn't move.

           "Alright then,  keep sleeping. We will have the pizza to ourselves" Swayam muttered as he signaled the other two to leave the room and proceeded to do the same. 

            That's when he felt a strong push from behind, which caused him to stumble down and resulting knocking out Sharon and Rey as well Taani ran out of the room not caring when she stomped on Swayam's back and Rey's hand to run towards the kitchen shouting for pizza.

           They all ate quietly apart from Swayam's constant complains of Taani breaking his backbone by standing on his back.  "You wouldn't be sitting here, if I would have broken your backbone!" Taani pointed as she finished the last slice of the pizza and then drinking the left over drink from her cup.

            "Huh! Well if you would have stood there anymore I would have been six feet under! Accept it Taani you have gained weight!" he said his mouth full, his voice came out a little struggled and the rest looked at him a little disgusted. 

            "Eat and then talk, you pig!" Taani said as she wipped off the spit that he threw while talking.

           After having the pizza Taani and Rey moved towards Taani's room.  While Swayam and Sharon sat in the living room.

         "So Mister. Wizard, you gonna give a full detail?" Sharon asked now turning her full attention to Swayam who felt his body going rigid.

           He soon realized something;
There is no running away. He'll have to tell Sharon everything one day or the other and if Sharon did not throw a fit after learning that they were wizards she would probably even take this very calmly. He turned his rigid form towards her,  he melted the moment he saw her big brown eyes looking up to him filled with hopes.

         "Shar, look whatever I am going to tell you is really important. Very, very important to me and to my family  alright?!  This is no child's play  and I am trusting you here..." he stopped in the middle to observe her and the nodded before continuing as he saw understanding cross her mind.

           "Sharon, I belong to one of the strongest and famous families in the wizarding world and as it is being said the danger follows those who are famous,  so naturally we have the same problem." he said with a cocky smirk.