A Plan

Arjun sprinted out of bed the moment he heard Naina's cry for help, he gazed down at the petite girl that laid besides him sweating and turning in their bed, tears were flowing from her eyes continuously. 

            Nightmare..

He pulled her to himself, as he slowly kissed her tears away. There was only so much he could do..

"Ma..please.." she kept murmuring.

His blood boiled every night he heard her say those words, he never told her but he heard them, he heard how his mate had begged Elina to spare the life of their baby, but she didn't... 

"Shh.. Its Alright baby, I'm here. I've got you, relax.. I am here, I love you no matter, what..." He repeated  again..

                                         **************************************

"Taani, you should sleep."  Rey voice shook her out of her trance, she sat in the balcony of his flat. Her hair let loose as she sat there staring into infinity; the moon shone brightly as its light lit her angelic face and her black orbs, defining her beautiful sharp features to him. All of which he loved dearly, the small mole on her chin, almost invisible to naked eye. The small scar that ran across on her left forehead, She told him it was a cycling accident,  and he hoped it was true. Her  black orbs full of mystery, those black eyes and the dark circles that have now started to surface on her face, he has grown to love them too.

                  "So should you, love" She smirked in coy as he stared at her. She then felt him, sit right next to her as he pulled her in his strong and warm embrace.

"Well, its not exactly easy to go back to sleep, knowing someone is trying to take you away from me." he mumbled as he kissed her forehead with love. "I need to protect you.."

                     "Well, you can't protect me.." She smiled looking up to him.

"Why?" he asked with a shaking voice scared to loose her.

"Because, lets be honest do I need protection? I am Taani Shekhawat.. I can kick anyone's ass if I want to.." She smiled at him with a wide and bright smile on her face. While her fingers twisted themselves automatically in his hair, hiding her nervous heartbeat for lying to him again..

                      He smiled slightly his eyes taking in her beauty inch by inch, he was aware of her fingers. He was aware that she was lying to him, but he ignored his need for truth once again as he lost himself in her beauty as she pulled him closer to her. He eyed her red lips, now moist as she licked them slowly, she was a natural seductress. His gaze slowly shifted towards her black orbs to note that she was doing the same. He felt her slowly tug him in and soon her soft lips touched his rugged ones. And he complied, he took the charge as he guided her into the kiss. His passion raw and implacable, he tried to deepen the kiss as he asked for entrance as he licked her bottom lip;  which she obliged opening up to him. 

Parting for each other for much needed oxygen, Rey went on to shower her with his love and affection as he nuzzled his face between her neck.  His breath hot on her sensitive skin, her breath caught in her chest as it started to tighten feeling his lips smooch her sensitive skin up and down from her ear to the spot between her neck and shoulders which he seemed to be giving a lot attention on. Her lips parted as she called out her name in a small whimper, her hands still messing his hair.

                      "Good lord! other people live in here you know! " Swayam snapped as he shut the balcony door behind him. His voice pulled them apart as the looked around in sheer embarrassment of being caught. 

"Yeah, now you can't meet my eye! Really guys, why do all this stuff?" Swayam lectured as he looked down at them with scrutiny in his eyes. His hands on his hips as he looked down on the two sitting quietly, while he played the role of a big brother well.

                         "Swayam you really want to lecture us on our borders, given what I have seen you and Sharon do?" Rey raised a smug eyebrow up at his best friend his neck craned slightly looking up to the boy that stood towering him.

Swayam opened his mouth only to close it again, an action he repeated several times trying to find an appropriate response for it. Having found none, he turned towards Taani who eyed him with an evil smirk now matching to her mate's.  

"Its Arjun with his ridiculous plans again, I have tried to put some sense into him,apparently he needs someone; with a rock bottom I.Q as his. Hence, I have come to seek for you.." Swayam explained.

           "Arjun comes up with a plan and the first person he share it with is you?" She questioned, receiving an positive nod from her twin "What has life come down to?" She mumbled as she got up and pushed passed him in the living room taking a sharp turn towards the rooms. 

"Heard that!"

                   *************************************************************

                     There sat Sharon on the  bed and a very frustrated Arjun walking around the room. "You are still up?" Taani questioned as soon as she entered the room; her eyes attached to that of Sharon's dark brown orbs. 

"Yeah, Swayam and I.. we were just talking.." She explained hesitantly, she did not match eyes with Taani's probing look.

                          "Not what you're here for..." Swayam muttered as he walked into the room followed by Rey who closed the door after him, knowing the siblings things could get loud and crazy with lots of yelling and swearing...

"Attack!" Arjun stated as he felt Taani's questioning gaze. 

                        "The Plan?" Taani questioned again. While Arjun repeated the same exact thing again.

"No, you see I know what to do 'attack'.. what I mean when I say plan is how do we 'attack'" Taani's voice called out sharply.

                    "The plan is to attack them, without any pre-planning, that way they won't know what we would do..." Arjun stated in a tone rough and edgy. 

"Yeah , in the same manner that we would not know what we would do.." Swayam mocked back. And Sharon nodded in agreement. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------