Waking up!

As they dashed into the room they saw Taani throbbing in pain, as she withered on the bed groaning in pain. Sharon moved quickly to her left side of the bed and held Taani's left hand warming them up and crying in the process as she heard those screams of pain by her best friend. "Swayam do something!"

          Swayam dashed to the kitchen once again and walked right in with pot of warm water. Rey on the other hand was glued to his spot, his heart bleeding at the sight in front of him. If he could, he would happily change his positions with her. His eyes once again wailing up to every scream let out by the youngest Shekhawat.

          Swayam dipped some cotton into the water and then handing it to Sharon "Clean her wounds, we can't let them dry out, through out the night." Sharon nodded and once again the two boys walked out of the room ignoring the screams of that one person who was really important to them.

        Rey was stunned to say the list he just sat on the sofa quietly to himself. Swayam sat quietly not knowing what to say, but he only hoped Rey wouldn't question any of this and much to his relief Rey did not.

                                                                      ******************

            The night has passed with Sharon repeating the process of cleaning Taani's wounds almost 7 times. The trio couldn't sleep at all. It was something around 5 A.M. when Rey and Swayam finally were able to get some sleep in Swayam's room.

        Sharon walked out of the room at around after cleaning Taani for the 8th time, to see no one in the living room. She sighed and moved towards the kitchen to prepare herself a cup of coffee. She looked around the fridge to fetch for the milk when she felt a gush of wind behind her. She quickly turned to see a Taani standing, her back towards Sharon, as she was literally floating a feet above the ground.

         "Taani?!" Sharon asked a little shocked, though she knew about their little secret still it was a little uncomfortable to see something so amusing. But what she didn't consider was Taani's reaction.

        Taani instantly landed on her feet, she definitely didn't expect to meet Sharon at such an early hour.

          As soon as her feet came in contact with the floor, her left ankle that was now swollen ached. She whimpered as the pain finally hit her. Sharon soon moved forward to help her up and give her a helping shoulder towards the black sofa in the metallic coloured living room.

        As Taani settled on the sofa, Sharon moved to take a place on the floor near Taani's left foot as she held it up she saw the swollen ankle and hissed, imagining the pain her best friend might be going through at this moment.

          "What the hell do you think you were doing?" Sharon asked in a hyper tone not knowing what to do, she got up and moved towards the fridge and taking a ice pack out and then coming towards Taani, her facial expressions described her worried state, while Taani just hoped of Sharon not seeing anything; especially the part where Taani's feet were a feet higher then the ground.

             "I... I was just... I" Taani stuttered continuously, not knowing what to do or say. This wasn't the only time people had caught her doing magic, but this time it was Sharon. The girl knew when Taani lied, it's gonna be one big problem to explain any of it to Sharon.

              "Uhh.. I think I should call Swayam, to come and aid you with that phial medicine" Sharon said as she got up and moved towards Swayam's room.

           As she got in, she saw the two boys sprawled around the bed, in positions which were very uncomfortable to sleep in, according to the Rai Prakash princess. Like, how could someone sleep with their mouth open and to add on to it with other person's feet just a few inches away and that's exactly how her childhood best friend; Mr. Reyansh Singhania was sleeping right now with her boyfriend's feet so close to his face.

        Sharon slowly waltzed towards the sleeping tall figure, she shook him up slightly and soon the boy's eyes fluttered open and as his black eyes took in Sharon's tired yet worried face.

         Swayam soon sprang up on the bed, and looked at Sharon confusion evident on his expressions.

          "It's Taani, you come with me fast." Sharon informed and started going out of the room with Swayam doing the same making sure not to wake Rey.

           As they reached the living room, there she sat her hands clutching her left ankle but her eyes were zoned out,  her physical presence completely oblivious to Swayam and Sharon's return in the living room. That was so until Swayam sat on the floor taking her left leg to examine it. Swayam got up without saying a word before moving towards the kitchen, Sharon sat besides Taani pulling her into a warm side hug. It was a way to show the injured girl, her care and love. 

            "You know?" Taani asked slightly amused, she wasn't sure of how to react to it, the last time this was disclosed to anybody, she remembers the person ignoring them for weeks. And here Sharon sat, comforting here.

           "That you guys are wizards?" Sharon asked a small smile gracing her tired face which was now looking up to Taani, who looked tensed and worried.  Swayam walked into the living room, his hand held a white cup and hot streams of vapour coming out of it.

           "Drink" Swayam said as he handed Taani the cup and ignored the repulsed expression on the small face of his female sibling. Taani took the cup quietly trying not to upset her twin anymore.

           As Taani took the small sips from the cup, each time her face turning more and more distasteful. Sharon felt the bile rise in her stomach at the disgusting smell coming from whatever Taani drank.

          "How come you are so normal? Aren't you gonna run?" Taani asked as she placed the empty white cup on the floor besides the sofa , Swayam once again sat on the floor and held the left ankle in his left hand before conjuring his wand in his right hand.

         "I think, I have surpassed the run away time, a while ago. I mean, when I was informed about it all, I couldn't just run away! I had to be here for you and Swayam, also you guys being wizards doesn't really change anything does it? It's not like you are some blood suckers now are you?" Sharon asked, humour lacing her last sentence. 

             "I guarantee you!" Taani chuckled and looked down at Swayam, before hissing slightly to her healed left ankle, the swollen red area already vanishing. Taani smiled gratefully at the tall lad, his usually perfect hair swooped beautifully to his left side now were spread across in every direction but the small smile wasn't returned by the brother.

                And this was the moment Taani realised that, it was going to be a wrong and tiresome day ahead, even if here injuries were all healed, she felt as if she had just ran a 1000 mile race and her body was giving out, she was just a nano second away from getting up and going back to her room to sleep off her problems.