Out of nowhere

"I never lie" Taani muttered under her breath and Rey was somehow still able to hear it, quiet clearly.

           "Sure you don't" He snapped back, sarcasm dripping through his every word. Taani sighed looking up to him, it was going to be very difficult to get out of the hole that she had dug for herself this time.

           "Guys? Everything alright here?" Swayam asked as he walked out of his bedroom to the living room. Swayam eyed the couple and realised that his timing to come over could be classified in two ways; good for Taani and bad for Rey.

               " Yeah everything's just fine." Taani said as she moved to get up and walk out of the situation happily. She then moved out of the mahogany  main door leaving a very stressful Rey behind.

            "Why is your sister so difficult?" He asked looking up to the tall lad who just smirked at him and sat on the sofa and Rey followed the lead getting himself up on the sofa once again.

            "It's just the Shekhawat thing you see? We find that it's important for us to complicate things." Swayam reasoned to his best friend. His face held a unknown smirk that Rey was used to see on his girlfriend, he figured out that this was also a Shekhawat thing to do.

            Silence consumed the two men as they sat; one hoping the other would speak up. It was very awkward for the duo, never have they ever had this kind of situation in their friendship and now that it was there they didn't know what to do with it. They were experiencing something, which they couldn't put to words. Had so much  to say, but they were scared of  making the other uncomfortable.

         Swayam just wanted to just go and tell Rey everything, everything that his twin was hiding from her soulmate. While on the other hand Rey's mind wandered over to the fact that Swayam was able to treat Taani without any medical help; logically impossible to do.

           "Swayam?!" "Rey!" the duo said together and stared at each other with  a very comic expression. This wasn't the first time they had said something together, it was very creepy that they had such an synchronization, not only with words but sometimes with gestures as well.  Taani, had teased them innumerable times,  about how they were just perfect for each other. 'Reyam' the boys shuddered as now they could hear the classic squeak Taani gave everytime something like this happened.

           "Why do you two look like you guys have just kissed or something?" they were brought back to the planet earth from Taani's sweet voice. She was back home so she could get some sleep next to Sharon, and what she witnessed in the living room is her twin brother and soulmate looking like they have done something that they shouldn't.

         "Nothing, nothing everything is absolutely fine." Swayam muttered shaking his head in an negative manner as he looked up at Rey doing the exact same,  still looking at the floor.

         "Alright, so why are you guys syncing your moments again?" She eyed them suspiciously, as her long arms were now folded against her chest.  Her eyes held the same teasing glint in them,  as the boys whipped their head together to look at the young Shekhawat lady,  their expression just the same as the other.  Eyebrows shot up,  mouth agape and eyes holding a small shock.

              Taani shook her head and walked straight towards her own room, muttering how they were just perfect for each other.

            "Dude,  I think you should go home and take some rest now" Swayam sighed under his breath looking at Rey, who began to shook his head in a denying manner the moment Swayam finished his sentence.

            "No,  I am not going anywhere until and unless I have my issues resolved with Taani and she answers all of my questions without lying." he whispered more to himself then to Swayam; who shook his head and moved towards the kitchen to make the duo some of tea while muttering something around the lines that sounded like 'good luck with that'

            "Why can't she just tell me what's wrong?" Rey asked as he followed the tall lad towards the kitchen.

           The duo as the they reached, Swayam held the kitchen counter tight in his hands debating whether to tell Rey everything or not.  His knuckles were now turning white under the pressure that he felt OK himself as Rey regarded over to his best friend with a hopeful glint in his brown orbs.

           Sighing Swayam looked up at Rey  "Cause sometimes, you have to hurt and lie to those who matter the most."

        "How about this,  lying can help you for a while,  but what if your lies push them away for miles" Rey countered with Swayam, something he wanted to tell Taani.

        "Well then, let miles be it. Unless you know that they are safe and have those happy smiles" The boys turned to look at Taani who stood behind Rey, this time her expressions weren't as blunt as before.

        "How the heck do you always come in out of nowhere?" Rey asked looking completely confused. He didn't hear her bedroom door open or did hear her footsteps that they usually heard as she walked around the house with those pink fluffy slippers.

           "You were too busy with Swayam to notice me!" She retorted as she moved towards the fridge and helped herself with a glass of water.

          "I thought you went to sleep" Swayam mentioned to Taani as he turned around helping his way to make some tea.

           "Yeah I did, but your girlfriend thought it would be funny enough to strangle me to death while cuddling." She answered as she moved and sat on the kitchen counter. She sat there observing her brother and playing with the Phoenix locket in her necklace.

          "And why were you two cuddling?" Rey walked up to her, though her was short to Swayam he had always managed to tower Taani and now with her sitting on the kitchen counter they ended being the same height. He moved forward, his eyes holding a teasing glint as he noticed Taani's eyes widened in surprise at his question.  The girl was too busy to notice their decreasing distance.

       He now stood in between her two legs with his hands on both sides, his brown orbs were too busy in observing the thinking face of his lady love; how she would look at things of least importance like the floral design on the floor. He smiled mischievously as he placed his hand on her thighs which were bare to the fact that she wore those denim shorts.  Her black eyes instantly shot up to meet his brown ones at the moment his palms got in contact with her bare skin.  He smiled a little more at how much of an effect he had on his princess, he noticed her shudder as she looked at him with the passion mirroring the two lovers.

         "Yeah right go ahead ignore my presence, why don't you?"