They will be okay..

Sharon paced in Swayam and Rey's shared room, her forehead creased withe the lines of worries, hair sticking out in all directions as she had tried to tame the black locks in a bun. Her long legs strode from one end of the room to the other.

                       "Sharon can you just stop?!" Rey groaned in frustration, as he rubbed his temple to ease the dull ache that was forming. 

"What am I suppose to do? Rey, they are gone!" Sharon snapped as she eyed her best friend in frustration and anger. 

                         The three siblings have left to fight against The hunters , all alone.Reckless? Yes! Stupid?Definitely!  Trio had a pattern to being reckless, it was Taani , Arjun and later Swayam, cause the other two needed Swayam; no matter what! Swayam was their planner, the adviser, the wise one, the healer, the brain behind their every move. But this was not Swayam's plan, this was not a plan to begin with...

"Well, I know that! Believe me I was there!" He countered, his hands now in a fist; depicting his frustration. No one runs into a wall of bricks on purpose and imagine to come out unharmed, you have to at least get a concussion... He was scared and worried that they would not come out of this as they went in... 

                           "What do we tell the others? They are going to be up in some time..."Sharon noted, her eyes casted on the wall clock behind Rey. 

"Lets hope they wont notice!" Rey said, silently praying. 

                           "No wonder, you are Taani's soulmate.."

"You ever doubted it?" He questioned with a frown. He doesn't like confrontations, so what? And Taani unknowingly taught him it was best to avoid them, now its another question whether it was a good thing or not...

"Nope!" Sharon smirked. 

                              ******************************************************

"Good morning!" Vaidehi wished Sharon, Rey and Naina as the trio walked in the dinning room. Naina was wheeling Granny who was sitting quietly for the first time, maybe because it was the first time ever that Arjun wasn't the one wheeling her out of her room. 

               "Good morning.."came a monotonous reply from all four individuals.

"ohh the enthusiasm!" Vaidehi smirked. "Where are my three useless kids who usually are the source of your light?" She questioned busy with the pancake batter. 

              Naina shrugged clearly explaining her lack of information on their whereabouts. Soon Vaidehi's daunting black shifted to the two best friends; even though the two were  comparatively new to the family they were intimidated by the women of the family; especially Rey, the poor boy obviously knew of Taani's anger when things are kept from her all he could to was to  imagine Vaidehi's anger.

"Where are they?" Vaidehi questioned this time seriously as she saw the obvious nervous structure of the two as soon as the topic of her children was brought up. Vaidehi never felt the need to use magic to learn whether a person was lying or nervous; she instead learnt to read body structure, which helped a lot while bringing up Taani. 

               "College?" Rey tried. But the dead giveaway happened to be Sharon rolling her eyes. 

"Ma.. will you please sit down?" Sharon uttered automatically, surprising not only the rest of the family members but also herself.

                 "Call her Ma... if you need to... she just melts down for that.." Swayam's voice called out in her mind, the words he used when they were about to leave.