Godmother?!

Rey moved forward to hold his fragile princess as she cried on his shoulder. The heartbreak was now becoming a little too much for her to handle. Rey himself was now on the verge of tears...

             "Hey! Look I am not leaving you.... Its the last thing on my mind. I am just mad about the fact that,  you didn't tell me about it. I thought we talk about everything..."

              Taani moved out of his warm embrace to look up at the eyes that she loves so much and slowly whispered her apology.

              "I'm sorry!" She kept her ego aside, something she has done for the very first time when it comes to their relationship, but knew she would do so time and again.

                The small tears prickling in her black orbs made him melt down as he was quick enough to embrace her once again.

                 "Umm guys!  As cool as it is to enjoy this reunion I would love to get to the class!" Naina's voice broke them apart as they turned to see Sharon and Swayam accompanying her.

                   *****************

                  "So you'll be living with Swayam's family?" Rey asked Sharon as they sat on the hood of Rey's car which was parked besides the white mini cooper of the Shekhawats.

                  "Yeah,  Swayam thinks it's safe for me and he said it'll calm him down to know I am safe and under the same roof as him." She explained her eyes again turning towards the college gate hoping to see the Shekhawats come but no use.

                  "So,  you and Taani were finally able to sought out your problems?" She asked turning towards him her eyebrows raised in an questioning manner.

                "Yeah,  I don't know what I was doing and why I was avoiding all this...  It's just alot to take in." he turned his head to look at her to see her nodding in agreement.

                 "How long have you known all this?"

                  "Not that long, actually got to know about it the day when Taani was injured badly and stuff saw Swayam open the door by magic." Sharon explained as she smirked slightly at the memory.

                    "To be honest it's hardly been more than two days since the incidence but it feels that it's been much more than that, doesn't it?" Rey asked as he shuddered to the images of his girlfriend covered with that blood passed through his mind.

                     "It does. Do you.. Do you know the reason why she was so badly injured?" Sharon asked her eyes still looking at the boy whom she grew up with.

                     "Not really..  Like yeah some magical stuff for sure but me and Taani we haven't really sat down to talk about it all.." Sharon nodded in understanding.

                     "You really love her, don't you?" Sharon asked as she saw his eyes lit up the moment he saw her coming out of the college gate while talking to Naina and laughing every now and then.

                  "She's going to be the death of me!" He shook his head to himself as he saw her jump on Swayam's back, scaring the poor lad.

                   "Well atleast you know you've got a beautiful death." Sharon winked at Rey laughed at the cheesy lines they had just uttered.

                     Swayam and the two hyped girls soon approached the besties  who were laughing to themselves.

                      "Hey!" Swayam greeted Sharon as he leaned down to give a small peck on her pink lips making Taani jump down her twin brother's back to give him some time with his soulmate, she moved towards her own soulmate.