Your words are bullets

" I want you to be careful next time.. Your words are bullets, Taani. So next time choose them wisely." Naina muttered lowly and all the enthusiasm that Taani had a few moments before was all gone.  She knew that Naina's words are contradicting her feelings. Even though it might seem that Naina is forgiving her, it's not even close to forgiveness.

           Taani was about argue once again and beg for forgiveness but one stern look from Arjun and she kept silent.  She looked disheartened walking out of the bedroom that Arjun magically created out of a store room.

              "What is wrong with you??  Didn't I explain you that Taani didn't really mean all what she said? Like why do you even want to stretch the subject?  Just let it go, will you?" Arjun questioned his voice indicating the frustration the boy went through.

              Cause he knew very well that, Naina not forgiving Taani is going to be hard for Naina as well. He looked at Naina with an sceptical eye, yeah he understood that she was hurt and so was he.  The fact that their relationship was made literally public by the person who knew them the most was hurting but he would gulp down his anger and hurt anytime to see his little sister smile.

            "Well,  I am sorry Arjun. Just because you explained me anything doesn't mean that Taani never said what she did. She knows we have been trying to forget all of it but her saying it out loud is opening all the old wounds and that's hurtful,  and it's not like I haven't forgiven her. I said so, right?  I just want her to be careful for the next time." She put up a argument which she thought would would be reciprocated in the same manner but she found Arjun walking out of the room.

         Naina turned towards look at the window, giving out a frustrated sigh. She looked at her surroundings the big banyan tree in the small backyard of the house, gave her peace. It reminded her of her family how each branch was spreading in the opposite directions but at the end of the day they were all rooted in same grounds.  She knew she couldn't run away or turn her back on them but at these moment her hormones wanted her to do things she would have never thought about.

           She just sat there on the window sill observing the serene dark night,  with the crickets chirping in the background and the street lights lighting up the dark street. She was one of the smartest in the family, and happened to give Swayam a checkmate several times but the poor girl still happened to be fooled for the wizarding charms of the Shekhawat family. The second son of the Shekhawats sat on the banyan tree with his girlfriend, having a invisibility charm on and looking at the girl he had grown up with.

           "Don't you think this is wrong?  I mean it's literally like invading their personal space?" Sharon asked looking at the girl whom she had just mate and didn't even have a proper conversation with.

            "Personal space?" The boy snorted.

           "There is no such thing as personal space in my family and besides we not invading their 'personal space' we're  just sitting here enjoying the mother nature." he said air coating the words personal space.

          He knew his girlfriend looked at him weirdly. The girl who needed personal space from her own boyfriend or parents for that matter was definitely not happy about the fact that the family that she's to be living in forever did not accept something as personal space.  They sat quietly in for sometime, his eyes were fixed on Naina while Sharon observed as his playful glint in the eyes soon turned into more of a serious look.

          "What's wrong?" Sharon asked after a few seconds as she stared at her boyfriend  any sense of humour that laced his visage was now gone and was replaced by a serious expression.

            Her left hand that had a tight grasp on his white t-shirt loosened a little as she went to grasp his hand that was well rested on the branch which they were sitting on.  She intertwined their fingers and soon his black eyes found her dark brown orbs.

          "She's pregnant..." He whispered quietly looking at his girlfriend.

           If Sharon was confused before, this time she was shaken.  What is this?  How the heck did her boyfriend even get to know that.

           "Naina's pregnant?  So like do you see visions?" she asked slightly confused looking at him with a unreadable expression.

             "Yes and no, no I don't see visions. What made you think that?" he asked looking at her as if she had grown an extra head.

               "You know when Bella gets pregnant, Alex calls Edward cause she had a vision of the baby... So I thought..." her voice travelled as she looked cluelessly towards something behind the tall boy.

                Swayam chuckled slightly before quietly following her gaze. Nothing,  he couldn't see anything there.

              "what are you looking at??" he asked quietly as he turned to look at her.

         "Nothing, I'm trying to enact how Alex would just zone out..." she answered making her lover boy break into fits of laughter.

           "You are crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

           "No, but how did you realise she's pregnant?" she asked trying to avoid the blush adoring her face and thanking her stars that the dark night provided a much needed barrier from Swayam to see her pink cheeks.

            "I have medical experience. A médecin as we're known in our wizarding world. I can feel it.." he answered.

            "Oh...  Do you think Naina will forgive Taani?" Sharon asked her head now resting on his broad shoulder as he rested his head on hers.

            "Yeah she will...  Naina and Arjun went through alot after she found out the reality. Her family had disowned her and we were all that she had... She really started to think of us as her family, was really broken that we kept a thing like that from her." he kept quiet not wanting to say anymore.

          It wasn't his story to tell and so he wouldn't. Sharon understood and didn't question any futher enjoying solace in her soulmate's arms.