Chapter 1

Author's note at the end . Please read . And I also have another book called Xavier so if you're into teenfiction/bad boy kinda thing please go check it out . I just advise you to please give this book a chance , you won't regret it .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwnzsAj--6Jq9DDEakTjZkg
Channels link 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
I descended the flight of stairs that led to the kitchen of my house, my sister and my dad were in there packing our utensils into a box . We're moving to a Florida for a fresh start , it's too suffocating to be in here . All our memories are just floating around and haunting us . So dad thinks moving is for the best .

As I was staring into space I heard my dad calling my name "Adriana come and help me pack the boxes into the van".

"OK dad "I said while walking over to the marble counter that will be used by other families . I hope they have some memorable moments like we did , I'm sure gonna miss this place.

My sister ,Anna walked in front of me as I went to the van to pack the boxes in it then I went upstairs to see my old room one last time. I looked in the mirror that was hanging from my door admiring my long flowing black hair and my soft pink lips and bluish silver eyes . I always wonder who I got them from .

I then walked to her room , the room she took her last breath in . Its filled with memories , both good and bad . I can feel her presence still lingering in here , I might be crazy but I can still hear her laugh . It's gonna be hard , but it's for the best , she would want this - want us to move on . But I will never forget my mother .

*****
We are already on our way to Florida .Since my mom past we haven't talked much to one another ,he's always at work , I think he uses it as a distraction not to think about her .

My dad enrolled us into a new school call West Castle High and i try hard not to think about it . All my friends are at my old school ,it's gonna be hard for us to adjust to new people . Well hard for me cause Anna is a people person .

I'm nervous about what my first day will be like because I'm not that good with talking to people or making friends .

A couple hours later we reached our new house, we drove up to the drive way and started to unpack our stuff right away. The drive here was silent other than the few times Anna tried to steal my nuggets . I'm grateful that I have the best sister in the world , we're inseparable - we're twins afterall .

School starts in 2 days so my dad wants to get everything out the way before then. He wants us to study hard and become doctors like him but I on the other hand am not thinking towards any career at the moment , all of that has seemed to be put on pause .

The house seems really big , it's painted in a boring dark color tho . When we went inside it was empty . There was only the walls and ceilings. I started to look around, I saw an area with a large marble counter I'm guessing that's the kitchen .

I went up the stairs and found a large room with a bathroom bedroom and walk-in closet area

"I call dibs " I raced my sister for the room , she let out a long sigh

"You always get the best things ,dad I think I'm going to take this one "
she said from the room across from mine he replied with an OK. The room was only in one colour so I planned to go to the store the next morning to get some furniture and paint. I needed a lot of stuff.

I walked through the house to look at the other rooms . It was a pretty decent place . The living room looked so homey even tho it didn't have so much furniture . I see myself spending a lot of time down here .

"Anna" I called as I walked into my sister's new room .

"In here " I followed her voice into where seemed to be a walk-in closet . " I have a lot of space to fill " she said while staring happily at me .

We spent most of the evening figuring out what we should do with our rooms and what clothes we should get . Anna was an expert on clothes , she simply rocked anything she wore . I was always the simple twin .

We got a blowup bed from one of the boxes and set it up in Anna's room . I guess it will suffice for tonight .

__________________
I'm planning to change a lot of aspects of this story . I wrote it when I was way too inexperienced at writing and you guys had to read my crap. So I'm going through the chapters to add in some stuff to make it better and to make the story more vibrant and coherent .Names will be changed and some of the character's personality mostly the main character's. So if you've read it before it will be different now so please read again . I'll do my best to make it very interesting this time around . And please comment and vote . It would be well appreciated .

And I really need a new story cover . Any suggestions .