Chapter 4: Jaerim vs. Min-ah?

Kai's P.O.V.

I immediately exited the classroom, not waiting for that Jaerim to speak or to respond before I go and as I exited, I saw Min-ah, leaning her back against the wall and smirked at me seductively as soon as she saw me.

“I never knew you stoop so low now.” She said, looking at me seductively.

I just ignored her and walked pass her. I don't want to waste a minute with that slut.

“Kai, hey! Wait up!” She shouted, as I heard her footsteps, running. Trying to catch up to me.

Min-ah's not like this before.. She's as sweet, as innocent and as pure like my fiance, Sophie. She just started turning to a slut after I rejected her love confession. I rejected her because I didn't like her, honestly and I'm already engaged with Sophie that time. Min-ah and Sophie were the best of friends, ever since their childhood and until now, Sophie still treats her as a best friend even if she's in New York right now but for Min-ah, Sophie's no longer a friend to her.

As she catch up to me:

“I can't believe your cheating on Sophie with that weird loner.” She paused, glancing at me but I just ignored her. “You sure like innocent-looking girls, huh? Sophie then now that Jaerim. Aigoo, well.. She really got prettier when we entered highschool but she's still weird for me.” She said, like somehow she finds Jaerim disgusting. What's her problem with her?

“Yeah? So what, if I'm having an affair with Jaerim? She's nice, innocent and pretty. I'd rather cheat on Sophie with her than YOU.” I said, in a monotonous voice. Even if we all know, that Jaerim and I don't have any affair.. I still have to say we do, it's the only way to keep our DEAL safe.

I heard no more of her footsteps; she stopped walking but I couldn't careless. I just proceeded walking, leaving her alone there. Maybe she stopped because of what I said? Hmm, she got shocked! She's really irritating these passed few weeks.. If she thinks she can seduce me that easily then she's damn wrong. I will never like her, whatever effort she do.

Jaerim's P.O.V.

After Kai exited the classroom, I decided to exit the room as well since I'm the only person left inside. I was about to get out of the door when I heard Min-ah's voice outside.

“I never knew you stoop so low now.” She said. Wait? Is that sentence for me? Like Kai stoop so low because of me? Geez, I'm fucking right! She did misinterpret us. She thought Kai and I are having a damn affair! *sigh* People these days, they tend to judge people first and conclude things easily.

As I heard their footsteps and their voices disappearing, I decided to come out from the classroom and just as I came out, I saw Min-ah standing in the middle of the hallway.

Ignoring her, I just kept on walking and walking. When I finally walked pass her, I heard her yelled at me. “YAHH!” Well, of course she yelled at me because I'm the only person around here with her.

Slowly, I turned around and approached her. I stood just in front of her and asked her. “Do you need anything from me?”

She didn't answer my question and grabbed my arm tightly and painfully.

“Yah, Min-ah! You're hurting me! What's your freaking problem, huh?!” I asked, removing her hand from my arm using my free hand but damn, she's really mad, I guess, that she's using all of her might.

“What do you have that I don't, Jaerim? How did you seduce Kai? What did you do? I don't know what's your real plan but I think you're getting your revenge since Kai bullied you back in middle school before.” She said, gritting her teeth in anger.

“What are you saying, Min-ah?” I asked, confused.

“Don't play stupid with me. You and Kai are having an affair behind her fiance's back. I didn't know you were more of a slut than me!” She hissed.

“WHAT?! Did you call me a slut?!” I countered. Aggressively, I removed her hand from my arm. “Listen, Min-ah because I won't repeat it again. First, don't you dare call me a slut because if there's a slut, it's you. It's only YOU. Second, I don't know where you got the idea of me and Kai having an affair but here's what I tell you, make sure one thing is true before you conclude things, okay? And third, whatever you saw between Kai and I, it's none of your business, missy.” I said rudely, as if a bitch's soul replaced my innocent soul. I never tried, speaking for what I truly felt before. It's the first time I ever stood for myself. I feel so... so alive. I feel so confident. This feels good! After saying those harsh words to her, I brushed my shoulder against her as I walked away from her. Hah! Who's the bitch now?

Min-ah's P.O.V.

Just after she walked away, I froze. Is she still even the girl back in middle school whose so shy and always hide from people.. I can't believe she said those words to me! She's a freaking bitch! I hate her! She's really gonna pay! I'll make sure Kai will be mine and that Jaerim and Sophie can't do anything about it! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Kai's P.O.V.

When I got home, I sae Lay hyung tuning in his favorite guitar.

“Hey.” He greeted me, even if his eyes still locked on his guitar.

“Hey.” I greeted back. I was just about to go upstairs when I remember something. “Oh, hyung! Did Sophie called a while ago?” I asked, turning around to face him again.

He squinted his eyes first, trying to remember it and after a minute. “Ah, yeah. She said she missed you and her best friend, Min-ah. She also asked of your making friends already and she apologize for being always busy.” He said. Woah! That's a miracle! He remembered it! Haha.

“Okay. Thanks hyung.” I smiled at him then he smiled back. After that I proceeded upstairs.

Lay hyung is indeed a caring and a very protective stepbrother. No doubt every girl wants him. Lay hyung is also popular in his school— I mean, in a good way, unlike me. He's very good at sports, and musical instruments. He's very intelligent as well.. and because he's so close to perfection I can't help but to envy him. Thinking ‘I wish I was perfect like him.’ but no. This is my life. I guess I was born to be a badass guy ever since from the start.. And no wonder Dad treats Lay hyung like his real son, eventhough he's just a stepson while me? I feel more of a stepson than his real son...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for a ‘not-so-good-chapter' today.. I also apologize for all the bad words I used. *bows* Hehe. XD Please Vote and Comment~ Look forward to the next chaps! Loads of love!

•×LuHainne