SPECIAL CHAP : Lay × ???

Hello my lovely readers! I apologized for not updating for so long. I've been very busy with school so I do hope you all understand. :) Anyways, in this chap.. I just picked a girl randomly who commented before. So "the first come, first serve" policy was not done. I do hope it's okay with you all. :D That's all. Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++

Lay's P.O.V.

I tapped her back as a comfort. "You're not. If you really like him, find ways to let him notice you. Not just a friend but a girl worthy for his love. " I said. I tapped her once again and stood up. "Well, I'm not good with this so... I'll go ahead. I better get some rest. You too, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay. Bye." She stood up after I stood up. "Thanks for the nice words, Lay. I really need it." She smiled and I smiled back before I took my bicycle and entered inside the house.

I placed my bicycle on the garage and proceeded upstairs. The few lights in the living room only brightens the house since it's a little late now. Everybody must be asleep by now. I walked along the corridor and passed Kai's bedroom. 

Kai slept early today. He's been very busy with some things I didn't even know these passed few days. I wonder, what is that dude's up to?  I sighed as I finally entered my room. I went to my wardrobe and picked a white tank top. I stripped off my red hoodie jacket and put on the white tank top. I jumped on the bed, laid down and drifted to sleep. 

-------------------------------

*The next day*

Where did I place my shoes? Arghhhh!  I'm going to play basketball today and my fave shoes is missing? Aish. This is just shit! I continued scanning all of my shoe boxes to look for one particular shoes. 

As I look for my shoes, I found something else. What's this? I opened the shoe box wrapped in red wrapper and with the words "WITH HER" writen on the lid of the shoe box. I dust it off first then opened it. 

My eyes widened as I saw what's inside. I scattered it on the ground and there were a lot of faded pictures, some love letters, an handmade bracelet and some withered rose petals. What's this? I can't remember collecting this... I scanned the photos then it hit me. Middle school. This was all in middle school. 

There was a photo of Suho, me and... Mei Xi. I bit my lower lip as I saw her in the pic. My heart starts to palpitate faster than it did. 

I picked the love letters and it was all from her. I tried opening one love letter; the one who looks new among the others. The one wth a pink and lavender color envelope. I pulled out the letter inside and began reading it.

"Good day, Lay! Oh my goodness. Middle school will be over soon and we'll all be in highschool. Can you imagine it? :) I'm really gonna miss all of you, especially you, Lay. To tell you the truth.. I don't see you as a friend anymore. I think I'm inlove with you, Lay but who am I to be inlove with the most popular basketball captain in school? I'm just a geek with glasses... but I'm happy i met you and became your friend. Well, Suho knew what I feel for you and he wanted me confess to you but I don't think I can. Plus, I know how you still feel for your ex-girlfriend in China. You still love her, right? I understand.. but if the moment comes you read this and you no longer love her, you can come to me and I promise to love you more than anyone can. I'll wait for you, Lay. No matter how long it will take, I'll still wait.  Sincerely, Mei Xi."