SPECIAL CHAP: Min-ah × Jongdae

Min-ah's P.O.V.

"I really had fun tonight, Min-ah. Thanks." Jongdae thanked me as he drove me home. Jongdae asked me out to go to the park. We bought ice cream, fed the pigeons and talked about some things about us and I had fun. I'm really glad he had fun too.

"Me too. I had so much fun." I smiled at him. "Well, it's getting late now. You should go home."

He nodded his head and smiled briefly. "Okay, okay. I'll go." He said, as he got inside his car and closed the car door. Before he pulled the window up to close it, he spoke again. "Good night, Min-ah. Have a good night sleep." He said sweetly then pulled up the window and the car lurched forward until it disappears right before my eyes. Instinctively, I smiled as he left. I really had a great time! 

It's been three months since I met Jongdae at the mall before. We became great friends after that. And that was the problem. I can't make him fall for me. Why am I always like this? Why do I always got zero-points with guys? I mean, I'm no longer a slut anymore. I don't seduce men anymore. I'm not the old me. I sighed. Ever since I apologized to Jaerim and Kai, I swore that I will change for the better and I do change but why do things don't work out as I wanted it to be? WHY?

Thinking about how miserable my love life is, I decided to go inside the house.

"Hey, Min-ah!" I heard someone called me so I aborted my actions and turned around. It's Lay.

"Oh, Lay! It's you." I smiled. Lay is wearing a red hoodie, a plain black shorts with the length just above his knees and a pair of flip-flops. He approached me with his favorite bicycle. He got down from it and parked it in front of him. Lay, Kai and their family are my neighbors, remember? So we often see each other and say 'hi' like this,

"Such a lovely smile on your face." He said, smiling at me as he sat down on the hard ground. I raised my right eyebrow as a respond and he smiled again, showing off his dimple. "I just complimented you! Aren't you gonna thank me?" 

I almost rolled my eyes at him. I sat down beside him and looked at the dark sky filled with small, bright stars. "Well, thanks for the compliment." I smiled, still looking at the stars. "Anyways, where have you been? Still riding your bike at this time of the night?" I shook my head, smiling.

"Yeah. It's quite a bore just staying inside the house." He answered, as he pulled his hoodie on his head. "And you? What were you still doing outside?" He asked as he turned his head to look at me.

"I was with a friend." I answered, almost whispering. I hugged my knees, squeezing it a little and placed my chin on top of my knees. Yes. Just a friend.

"You okay?" He asked. "Looks like he wasn't just a friend." He said, smiling at me. He knows Jongdae. Like I said, Jongdae and I often go out together so Lay sees him often when Jongdae takes me home.

"Nah.. Just a friend.." 

"You like him, do you?"

I smiled at his question, gazing the stars. Does it look obvious? "What do you think?"

"I think, no. You love him." He paused. "No girl would rapidly change just for a guy!" He added, scanning the clothes I'm wearing.  I glanced down to see what I'm weaing. Righttt.. I'm wearing just a plain white tee, a blue skinny jeans, and just a pair of my favorite blue-striped doll shoes. Just like I said, I changed. I don't wear revealing clothes and such death-defying stilletos anymore.