Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream

Kai's P.O.V.

I lean in towards her and pressed my lips against her. I moved my lips and she did as well. We were both in sync as we continued our passionate kiss. Her kiss was like a drug, that it was damn addictive. I can't get enough of her. I never felt this way before. Everything felt new. Everything felt in place and magical.

I licked her lower lip and after I did that, I  saw her smile between our kiss.

It took us more than a minute before we broke apart from each other. We were panting a little. She hugged me happily after that while I just closed my eyes shut and smiled then hugged her as well, tightly in my arms.

******

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

After visiting Sophie's ex-fiancee, Kai in the hospital. Sophie insisted to drive me home into my apartment. It was quite embarassing since Sophie and I didn't have much of a good first impression about each other on our first meeting. *sigh*

And right now, I invited her to come over to my house for some ramen since she told me she hadn't tasted a ramen before. Tsk. Rich kid. -________________- Also to have a proper conversation. I'm really curious why she let go of Kai just like that and let Jaerim have the man of his life.

“Here's your ramen.” I said, as I placed both of our ramen on a mini table on the living room.

“Thank you.” She said, as she eyed the ramen in front of her. “Anyways, you have a very nice place, Kyungsoo. I love it here.” She complimented as she took a spoonful of her ramen and blew it before she take it inside her mouth.

“Thanks. So, how does the ramen taste?”

She did a ‘thumbs-up’ and an eyesmile. “This is very delicious. Thank you so much for inviting me to come over to your humble abode.”

“Oh, it's nothing.” I said, as I blew a spoonful of my ramen and took it inside my mouth. “Since, our first meeting was pretty bad.. I decided to invite you over and have a little conversation.”

“Oh okay. Anyway, I apologize for.. you know, for being so mean to Jaerim that night. My friend, Min-ah told me that Kai was cheating on me with Jaerim.. so, of course, as his fiance.. I felt betrayed and I felt this sudden urge to hurt her.. I'm sorry.” She said, as she said sighed heavily. “But believe me, Kyungsoo. I'm not bad as you think. I'm nice. Really nice.”

“I know, I know. I noticed it. You're really nice and brave to let go of Kai even if, I know you're hurt.”

“Well, it's the right thing to do, isn't it? Kai doesn't love me anymore so I let him go. In that way, I made him happy.” She said as if it was nothing.

I smiled. “You really made the both of them happy.”

“So, can I be called a CUPID now?” She joked.

I laughed shortly. “Almost!”

Then she laughed again, hitting me playfully on my shoulder.

She's not bad at all. She's indeed nice. We just had a bad first encounter, that's all but she's really okay.

------------------

*After a week*

Jaerim's P.O.V.

*It was a nice fine day. In a paradise with the man I fell for.

We were alone. We held hands while we walk. We talk and we look happy.