Chapter 24: Punishment

Jaerim’s P.O.V.

“Ahhh!” I shouted, once I felt someone took me by the waist, inside the claustrophobic janitor’s closet. It was dark inside but I felt a presence in front of me. “Yah! Who are you? Let me go this instance!” I yelled, as I continously hit the person.

“You’re dead, Song Jaerim.” The person said in a familiar, sexy hoarse voice. I stopped hitting him once I realise something.. Could it be?

It’s him.

“Kai.. Is that you?” I asked as I recognized that voice. “Kai, we need to talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about, Jaerim. I’ve seen enough.” Kai said, as he took a grip of my hands and hold it behind my back. I felt the warmth of his body against mine as he closed the distance between us. “Don’t you know how much you hurt me, Jaerim? Huh?” He whispered on my ear. “So, you better get prepared ‘cause you’ll be punish.” Kai said in a sexy tone in his voice.

Punish? What kind of punishment?

I felt his lips against mine. He started kissing me harshly and roughly. He licked my lower lip and bit it hard. “Ahh..” I groaned silently. After I groaned, his tongue entered my mouth. It invaded and explored each part of my mouth like a damn expert.

Because of in need of air, he broke off the kiss, but he didn’t stop there. He licked my jawline and sucked my skin, leaving a red mark. He trailed down to my neck and started kissing it and sucking it for longer time. He kissed and sucked my neck for more than five times, which may also result to some red marks. I closed my eyes shut and tried retrieving my hands from his grip but he held it tighter.

“Don’t think of fighting back or I’ll just do something worse to you.” Kai said, gritting his teeth and with that, I didn’t fight back like he said. He’s really terrifying. It doesn’t feel good at all, it’s killing me! This is not what I wanted.. This is all wrong, Kai!

He just continue kissing my neck, like somehow it was his favorite part. I felt him let go of my hands and his hands landed on my blouse.

“Kai. Don’t!” I shouted at him as I pushed his hands away from my blouse.

“Didn’t I tell you not to fight back?” He answered back, with harsh tone in his voice. I took a grip on my skirt and bit my lip hard. I wanted to fight back. I really want to, but I’m scared..

Kai unbuttoned the first button of my blouse, and started kissing my shoulder licking it towards my clavicle. He sucked and kissed my clavicle as well like a damn candy he think it is. He swiftly unbuttoned my second and third button which was the reason to made me cry. I bursted into tears. I feel so dirty.. I didn’t think Kai would ever did this to me. NEVER! But I was wrong.. Completely wrong..

He kissed me down to the cleavage of my breast and licked it, like it was a yummy treat. I felt his hand snaked around my waist while the other underneath my skirt. He carressed my thigh, squeezing it, giving it a massage.

I cried more silently as he continue to do that. I felt worthless. I felt weak. I just let him do what he was doing to me if that will satisfy him, but that doesn’t mean, I’m enjoying it. I never enjoyed this kind of dirty act.

I felt his hand on my skirt go up to my underwear. He was about to take it off but I lifted my hands and hugged him. “Kai.. Please don’t do this to me. I’m begging you..” I pleaded, as my voice cracked. “Kai, I know you’re mad at me but please.. don’t do this. We can talk.”

Slowly, he let go of his hands on my waist and on my thighs and pulled himself from the hug. “I don’t want to listen to you anymore. I had enough, Jaerim. Let’s just end this.”