Luhan :'(

How should I start? Well, I’m pretty speechless and shocked about this. I mean, this is damn unexpected.. At first, I thought LuLu was just sick when he didn’t appear during their last concerts but I guess, there was something more.

It was really painful for me. REALLY PAINFUL. I am Luhan-biased fan, obviously, so I know how it feels to those other Luhan-biased fans as well. :’( It really hurts.

I even thought it was a prank because one of my K-pop friends told me this news personally. Our personal convo goes like this:

My friend: Hey, Luhan’s no longer an EXO member.
Me: *glare* What?!
My friend: I said, Luhan’s no longer an EXO member. Same with Kris, he also—
Me: SHUT UP! You can’t fool me. Get a life, will you?!

I was so rude to her, not knowing she was just telling the truth. I would like to apologize to her. :'( Sorry, friend. Hope you’ll forgive me. Really sorry.

***

When I first saw Luhan during WOLF era, I have this feeling that he’ll be my bias for a long time. Actually, to tell you the truth, my biases from SuJu, Big Bang and Shinee didn’t last long. Only Luhan last the longest! So, everytime I see pictures of him during the old eras of EXO, I can’t help but tear up... He just means so much to me. He’s a great guy. He’s so perfect for me. Drama queen? Yeah. You can say that. XD hehe.

For now, all we can do is to pray for them— to all 10 members left and to the other that have left. Another, is to support for them.

“A true EXO-L supports EXO through thick and thin.” Keep that in mind guys, okay?

EXO, will be forever one in our hearts and in our minds! :)

#SupportLuhan
#SupportEXO
#FIGHTINGEXO
#FIGHTINGKrisLuhan