1-Why & New Life

Why

(Starting off with you being 9 years old)

Running in the forest. Running away from all your troubles and heart ache, your cuts and bruises hurting as you are running. While you were going down the path you made for these situations. A small dog jumps in front of you.

*Omg this puppy is so cute.... Wait this isn't a puppy it's a wolf cub!*

You started to slowly walk backwards with fear of knowing a wolf was right in front of you. Until you trip, landing on your behind. Then, you see the cub limping closer to you.

" A..Are you hurt?" You asked with a shaky voice.

The puppy has a little cut on his front right leg, but his fur was just so stunning, pure white fur. It was so pretty that you just wanted to go up and touch it. As you slowly crawled closer, the cub just sat down letting you come closer. Once you got close enough, your hand was hovering over his head before finally, you touched his fur, petting him. He crawled into your lap letting you continue to pet him.

" Y/n!!! Y/n where are you?!" You hear your mother yelling for you.

"Sorry little cub but I need to go." You said with a sad tone.

As you get up and slowly walk away, you look back at the cub. He just stayed, sitting there in one place. Finally he was out of sight, and as you kept walking you see your mother standing on the back porch. Your house is a small, beat up one. With a broken window and a couple leaky spots, your mother comes over to you and hugs you.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I swear to you, you won't have to live like this for much longer."

==========================================

The next day

Your parents were fighting again, so you decided to go out for a walk. When you got to the place you usually go to you see something in the bushes. You walk closer to it to see what it is. When you get close, a little white head pops out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You scared me little cub."

*Wait why am I calling it little cub shouldn't he have a name everyone has a name right?*

You thought for a moment.

" I think I'll name you Jimin." You said as a smile formed across your face.

==========================================

For the next couple of months you go and talk to Jimin. You would talk to him about your family and everything you were feeling. To you it always feels like he was listening. Like he could understand everything you were talking about. But one day your mom came up to you.

" Sweetie, pack your things we are leaving." She said with a little delight in her voice.

" Where are we going mom?"

"We are going to go into the city. I finally was able to talk to your aunt and she is going to let us live with her. Isn't that exciting!"

"Y..yess but....." You tried to say as you got cut off by her.

"Y/n we need to get out of here. You know this, now go get your things and be ready to go in the morning."

As she finished I just started running out of the house. I ran all the way to where Jimin was and as soon as I saw him I picked him up.

"Jimin I'm so, so sorry my mom is taking me away I don't want to leave you. But we are going to go to the city to live with my aunt."

He just leans his head on your shoulder and just lets you sit there and hug him. Letting you cry, as you started to feel better you lift him up looking into his dark brown eyes.

" Why..Why are you crying to?"

His eyes are teary. It broke your heart but you had to go so you could be ready in time for tomorrow. You hug Jimin one more time then you sit him back down. As you were walking away, you kept on looking back and every time you looked back he was just sitting and looking at you.

The next morning you wanted to go out and see Jimin, but you didn't have any time. So as you were leaving you quietly whisper...

" Jimin I'm sorry I hope I can see you again."

New Life

(10 years later)

After we lefty mom finally divorced my father. My aunt was just so nice, she always knew how to brighten up my day. But one day she died from a heart attack, it was a shock to both me and mom. My mom could barely keep a job for more than just a couple of months. So she decided to meet someone. She met a nice man and they eventually got married. The man already had a son though, his name was Taehyung, he was just a couple year older than me. But he was so nice, I always enjoyed spending time with him. After they got married they decided to move so we could get out of that old apartment.

"Hey mom where are we going to move to?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She had a smile forming on her face saying that.

Your dad is driving while your mom is in the passenger's seat with you and Tae are in the back. Then I turn my head to Tae.

"Do you know where we are going?"

"No, but I am excited to find out." He smiles.

After about two more hours we arrived at a subdivision. The house was two stories with a large front porch also with a pool in the back. I am so happy that we are going to be living in such a nice place.

"I call first bedroom pick!" I hear Taehyung yelling behind me. Then running upstairs to try and pick a bedroom before me.

"Wait.. What.. Hey that's not fair Tae!!" I then start running upstairs after him.

The first room I walk in I just fell in love with it. It was huge, it had a window in the back with a light hanging from the ceiling. I turn around and see Tae in the door way.

"So you like this one?"

"Yes!!" Excitement filled my voice, ready to be able to say this room is mine.

"Good cause I like the other room." He smiles more. His smile is always the best, it always makes me happy.

For the rest of the day we were just unpacking out things. When we finished me and Tae started getting ready for school in the morning. I'm so glad I am able to go to a new school, I had no friends before. Cause when I started going to school I was so behind. So I had no time to make any friends, finally when I did get caught up I was just so insecure no one wanted to talk to me. That's why I am so glad I have Tae to help me now. He knows everything that happened to me, so he knows my limits on things i can handle.

==========================================

The next morning I got up ready to get to school and make some actual friends. I wore a short sleeve white shirt with black pants, and short gray boots. I put my makeup on wanting to look my best for my first day. I finally finished with my hair then I headed out with Tae walking behind me. It didn't take long to get to the school, its only about a 20min. walk. When we got their we went strait to the office to get our schedules. My first class was Math I was so nervous, Tae had to go to Science, so I was all alone. As soon as I walked into the room I see this boy sitting next to the window, and I just couldn't think of anything my mind just went blank.