28- What About? & Flashback (part 1)

What about?

"Can we get married soon I want to make it official." I smile at him but he looks down and doesn't smile back.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused about why he wouldn't.

" It's just... Oh trust me I want to get married! If I didn't I wouldn't of proposed!.... You see the thing is that I'm worried you won't be happy with it." He says kind of sadly.

I lean over to him and hold his hands tightly.

" Jimin I love you, nothing will change that! Also a wedding is just a formality! For all I care we are already married. I just want it to be official. I don't really care how." I smile and say to him.

" Y/n you have no idea how much I love you. Thank you for staying with me this long, you are amazing." He smiles back at me.

He then kisses me, it surprised me at first, but I soon kiss him back. What started off sweet turned into a hot, messy kisses. He lays me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. Placing one of his hands on my thigh, bring it up and around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Suddenly I realize something.

" Jimin the babies are in here." I say breaking the kiss.

" They'll be fine we won't wake them." Jimin says kissing me again.

" Mmm... Yes but how about we wait till we are actually married, I think this will give you a reason to merry me soon." I say pushing him off of me and giving him a devilish smile.

" Fine." He sighs. "I'll make you regret that decision." He smirks at me, then quickly kissing me again and getting up off the bed. " So how would you like to become my wife?" He asks with a happy smile now.

" I'm not sure but I want to have a small wedding, with my parents. What do you want?" I ask wanting his opinion too.

" I actually want a outside wedding I love the outdoors and I want to share my love with you." I liked his idea, then I remembered something.

" What about the place you took me. The...The Waterfall!" I said excitedly.

" Sounds great!" He says happily. " Wait what about your actual father?" He then asks concerned.

" I will be fine, knowing him if we have it after 5p.m. he will be too drunk to notice anything." I say with a little discussed voice.

We talked for a while finally agreeing on a outside wedding at the waterfall. We thought about going to a church, but we both really wanted a outside wedding. Also talking about what we would do for a honeymoon, if we did go somewhere where, would we leave Aurora and Leon? We just left it alone to talk about another time.

" Jimin can we go for a walk? I want to go outside." I tell him.

" Sure, let's go." He says happily.

As we walked downstairs we saw Tae and Namjoon on the couch. Telling them to lessen for Aurora and Leon. They agreed without hesitation, telling us to have fun and take our time. As we walked Jimin held my hand loosely. I thought of something fun so I slipped out of his hand and ran in front of him.

" What are you doing?" He asks confused.

" Just try and catch me." I say smiling and start running off.

I know it's childish but I loved running with him before, so I thought it would be fun to do it again. I looked back seeing him chasing me with a smile on his face.