5-Panic & Truth

Panic

As the day went on all three of us just stayed at Jimin's to relax. Tae had to leave because mom and dad called and said that they needed him to come home. Leaving me and Jimin. We talked for awhile till it got around 9:30.

" Hey sorry Jimin but I need to head on home." When I said that he took his eyes off the television giving me a slightly sad look.

" Do you really need to go now?" He asks with a soft voice.

" Yes, I don't want to worry my parents?"

" Ok well be safe, and text me when you get home ok."

" I will. I'll see you tomorrow probably, if you don't mind the company."

" No that would be great! Bye y/n." He smiled.

" Bye Jimin." Making me smile back.

As I walked out the door I decided to go for a walk. The park wasn't too far so I walked there. I kept noticing or feeling like I was being watched. So on my way home I started to run. Suddenly I felt someone grab me from behind. I didn't know what was going on. I was terrified.

" So what's a pretty girl like you doing out here so late all alone?" The menacing voice whispered in my ear.

I couldn't speak I was so scared. I felt the man's breath on my neck, and felt two sharp objects gliding against it. As I feel him slowly starting to add pressure onto my neck, I brace myself. The man raises his head.

" What are you doing here?" He asks. I raise my head to look around, and I look over to see a wolf!

The wolf jumps towards us biting the man behind me. Making him let me go and fall into the bushes. I can't see anything except the leaves moving. I was still just too scared to move, as I stood my legs quickly became weak making me fall to the ground. Then out of the bushes the wolf appeared again. I was panicking, so I just started to back up using my hands to pull me back.

" S..Stay Away!!" I yell.

I closed my eyes, in fear that the wolf was going to pounce. Suddenly two arms wrapped around me.

" Y/n! Y/n! Hey it's me! Your okay!" The voice sounded so familiar. I open my eyes.

" J...Jimin! Oh my God Jimin! What happened?! Please help me!" I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him, then put my head into his chest. Once I calmed down I spoke.

" Jimin why are you here, and what happened to that wolf?!" I look up to him to see relief on his face.

" Y/n I'll tell you everything, but first we need to get out of here." He picks me up and starts to run.

We ended up back at his house. He carried me on into the living room, and set me down onto the couch. He handed me a blanket and slowly set himself down on the couch. Not daring to touch me anymore, as he sat on the other end.

Truth

It was quite for a moment.

" So Jimin what did you mean by you will tell me everything?" We looked at each other.

" Well I don't really know where to start. I guess I'll just go back to the beginning. Do you remember the wolf cub you met 10 years ago?"

" Ya he was my bestf....Wait how do you know about him?! I've never told anyone except Tae but he thinks it was a puppy!" I yelled, shocked at how he knew.

" Umm... well you see... that cub.... was.... well.... he was me." He stutters, as he stares in my eyes eye's again.

" What that's impossible! How can that be true?"

"Y/n I'm a werewolf.. a.. and you found me when I was just a cub. I loved being able to hear you talk every day, and I always felt so sorry for you. But when you left I was so sad I didn't know what to do." My eyes started to get teary, and he noticed. Quickly then coming closer to me and held my hands.

"Y/n please listen I want to tell you everything let you know the truth about me.

Please just hear me out..." He begged.

" I.. I don't know what to think. Your eyes always did remind me of his. I'm sorry Jimin I just don't know what to think, but just go on. If something doesn't make sense later then you may have to tell me again." I fake laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

" Don't worry I can only guess what's going on in your head. Anyway after you left I wanted to find you. So I became a human again went in to town, all by myself. I kept going back to my wolf form to get food. Until I met a pack. They took me in and helped me grow, teaching me more of what I needed to know. When I wanted to leave they let me. Being nice enough to give me enough money to get buy for quite a while. Anyway the day I saw you come into my class at school I recognized you right away. I was so happy you came, and I got to see you again. But I didn't want to tell you like this. I wanted you to know me better, but that stupid vampire had to try and bit you." His face got angry quickly at the mention of the word vampire.

" So were you following me?" I ask, still a little confused but strangely happy.

" Yes I'm sorry but I had to. There has been a increase in the number of those vile creatures."

" I still can barely believe all of this. It's just so hard to wrap my head around all of this." I shake my head saying.

"Would you like me to show you?... I mean my wolf form."

I don't know what to say I gust slowly nod my head. Then Jimin stands up, standing in the middle of the room.

" Close your eyes." He says softly.

I just do as he says and close them. Soon after I feel something heavy on my legs. I open my eyes to see a wolfs head laying on my lap. It made me jump, but then I see his brown eyes which helped calm me. Those eyes are so calming, then I see his white fur. It was so pretty just like the first time I met him. I reach my hand out to pet him. When my hand was above his head he closed his eyes assuring me I can continue. As I lower my hand I feel his soft fur, and start to pet from the top of his head, to the base of his neck. He backs away and walks out of the room I watched him walk. Then again in less than a minute he was walking back into the room.

"Jimin.." I get up and hug him.

Since I just somehow just realized all of this is real, and true.

" Jimin I've missed you so, so much. I'm so sorry I left you please forgive me." I feel him hugging me back.

" I missed you to, but why are you sorry you were only doing what you were told. A moment has never gone by where I have ever blamed you for anything?"

" I promise you I will never leave you alone again." I say with as much confidence as possible in this moment.

Suddenly I feel one of his hands come up and lift my chin. He quickly leans in and I feel his lips on mine. I take my arms and make the hug tighter. Enjoying every moment of it. He breaks the kiss. I look down and blush a bit........... well maybe a lot.

" I missed you so much y/n." Leaning our foreheads on each other's.