32- Tell & Laptop

Tell

Jimin p.o.v

I started to get a little nervous since he had such a straight face, but I sat in front of him.

" What about?" I ask concerned.

" It's about y/n's parents."

I start feeling a little angry.

" If there was something you needed to say why didn't you say it when y/n was around especially if it's about her own parents!" I yell to him.

" I'm sorry, but with her reaction I didn't know what else to do but to tell you and let you tell her yourself. I thought she might be a little calmer that way." He says defensively.

"Fine! Go on."

" Well what I told you was true it is about her parents, but they are using them as random. The blood sucker said ' If y/n, Jimin, and their two little wolf brats don't meet us at this location, then we will turn them into vampires.' He handed this paper to me." Namjoon said now handing the paper to me.

I opened it up and looked at the location. Anger and rage boiled up inside of me.

" These ba******* want to make me go back there!! There of all places!"

" Jimin calm down, where is it?" Namjoon carefully asks.

I took a deep breath before answering. "This is the place where they murdered my pack, my family." I sadly say. Still enraged, but feeling tears start to fill my eyes, I start to look down.

" Jimin!" Namjoon says firmly. " Nothing is going to happen to any of you. We would all rather die than to see something like that happen."

I shoot my head up and look at him.

" Now, go comfort your soon to be wife." He smiles and walks away.

I didn't know what else to do so I did head on up to the bedroom. Y/n was still sleeping on her side, so I laid beside her and held onto her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, placing my head on her shoulder. A few hours fell as I thought...

What in the world would I do without you? All those years searching for you were so lonely. Whenever I tried hanging out with others I was never actually happy.

I looked up over to the babies cribs.

​​​​​​And if anything ever happened to you... I .....I just don't know what I would do. I can't even think about it!

I look over back to y/n and decided to try and get some sleep. Hopefully I will be able to tell her without breaking down myself in the morning.

As I slept I held y/n tight, wanting to be able to feel her worth and know she is right beside me.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up with Jimin sleeping behind me. I carefully turn to him and see where his cheeks are a little tear stained. I wonder why he's been crying, laying my hand on his cheek and resting my forehead on his. I suddenly hear a loud cry, I can tell it's Leon. I caustically get up, not wanting to wake Jimin.

" Hey baby. What's the matter?" I go and pick him up.

Looking over to Aurora knowing that since Leon is up she will be soon. I pick her up and make my way to the living room. Once I get down I set them on the couch.

" You know, you two ware me out." I say to them.

They are both awake now and are smiling like crazy. I'm thirsty so I quickly go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I head back to the living room, sit down and took a drink. The bottle was already half empty so now there was about a third left. As I go to put the cap back on my bottle Leon just starts laughing like crazy.