31- Vam & Mom

Vam

" Babe tell me what's wrong?" Jimin asks worriedly again.

" Ummm..... Actually I don't really remember much. All I can recall is the vampires came back and........" I couldn't finish my sentence.

" And???"

" And they.. they had the babies" Tears started filling my eyes for some reason.

"Hey, hey it's alright. They are completely fine. They are downstairs with Jungkook and Tae. There's nothing to worry yourself about." He says comfortingly, as he comes over to me and pulls me into a warm embrace.

I started to think.. Wait! Why don't I remember anything of last night?!

I keep trying to remember but it all come to a blank. Then I hear Jimin whisper something..

" I'm sorry y/n."

I raise my head looking him in the eyes.

" Why are you sorry?"

" For last night, I'm not sure why it happened but I think it's a part of the consequences of you drinking my blood a month ago." He says sadly.

" Jimin.. what happened?" I ask oblivious.

" What you don't remember?!!" He says shocked, as I shake my head no. " Well.. after you and Tae chained me in the basement you collapsed at the top of the steps, and started to scream in extreme pain. I believe Tae gave you a sedative to help you sleep and you slept for the rest of the night."

My eyes widened.

" So why was I feeling pain?!" I didn't understand what was going on or what to think.

" I don't know why at first, but then I got to thinking and realized that I wasn't feeling and pain anymore... I think my pain transferred to you somehow."

It was quite in the room for a moment, neither of us knowing what to say. Until we could hear someone crying downstairs, and by someone I mean Aurora and Leon.

" We better get them." Jimin says looking up to me and smiling.

I smile back then get out of bed and head down the steps. As I got to the living room I could see Jin and Hobi holding the babies trying to calm them down. I chuckled a little.

" Morning you two. Where's Tae?" I say.

" Y/n your awake!" Jin yells happily.

Hobi is smiling like crazy. Then he looks back down to Aurora, who he is holding.

" Ya I'm up, so where's Tae?" I ask again, laughing a bit.

" Oh sorry, he's in the kitchen getting these two a bottle." Jin answers.

I turn and head to the kitchen as soon as I see Tae I say..

" Hold it! Not another step!" Tae jumps a little as I say that. He turns to see me, then he runs to me and picks me up.

" You're up! How you feeling!" He says with a big smile on his face.

" I'm fine, I just need you to stop making the bottles." I tell him as he sets me down.

" But why?" He asks curiously.

I just look at him with a blank face.

" Do I seriously need to say?"

" Nope never mind! You just go!" He says and lets me go.

We both laugh and I leave to get the babies. Jimin was already in the living room holding Leon. So I go over to Hobi and take Aurora. We head up stairs and I feed them. Heading right back downstairs afterwards. Tae and Hobi were still in there saying that Jin was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. Me and Jimin held the babies till it was time to eat. We headed to the dining room table and sat down. Jin made pancakes and sat them in the middle of the table. Jimin and I ate holding Aurora and Leon. After we finished we laid them back in their cribs to sleep. With us heading back in to the living room with everyone else.