29- Flashback (part 2) & Moon

Flashback (part 2)

Once the footsteps reached my door, it suddenly flew open, revealing my father. His face was outraged when he saw the puppy.

" What in God's name is that price of s*** doing in my house!" He yells.

" Honey it's just a pet for y/n's 5th birthday." My mom says trying to stay calm and using her sweat voice.

" Oh so it's that little s***'s birthday! You know our life could of been much better without her." He keeps a straight face saying.

This is normal, but this really always hurt for some reason.

" So why do you deserve a dog? Hu! We can barely keep you fed!" He yells at me.

He starts walking closer to me, then mom stepped between us.

" Umm.. honey we have enough to keep a little pupp..." My mother tried to sound sweat and smiling until my father hit her with the back of his hand.

He stormed over to me reaching for the dog, grabbing it by the back of the neck. Then throwing it across the room. You heard it cry out in pain. You then stand up to try and stop your father, by grabbing his arm. He only through you back onto the wall. Your eyes gone a little blurry, but you were able to watch the moment of your father walking over to the puppy and snap it's neck.

" See all better now." He sounding almost happy.

End of flashback:

____________________________________

" What's wrong y/n?" Jimin asks concerned. Snapping me out of my days.

" Oh it's nothing." I say trying to sound like nothing is wrong but a slip of my upset side comes out.

" No you're not fine." He says quietly, coming over to me whipping a tear off my cheek, that I didn't even know came down. " Tell me what's wrong." He says again, now resting his forehead on mine.

" It's just my father, don't worry though I'm fine I swear." I try telling him.

" What about your father?" He says angry.

" It's just he completely ruined a birthday that I remember fully for some reason still. I always wanted a pet, well dog, so my mom got me one. I didn't have it long though until my father snapped its neck right in front of me, telling me how much better he was without me." You told him sadly almost breaking into tears by the end.

I still don't know why this effects me. I guess it was just one of the many traumatic moments of my childhood. Jimin looked furious, but he stayed calm. Sighing before he spoke.

"You know what, screw your father! Let's give you some new memories to be happy about." Jimin says giving me a smile. I smile and go along.

We had fun, playing games and talking. Then Jin came out of the kitchen with a cake. It was huge, having two layers with blue icing!

" I love it!" I say happily walking over to the cake. " why did you make so much?!" I laugh a bit.

" Well don't you see the seven boys here that like cake to." He laughed after saying.

" Ya we don't eat cake often, but when we do we enjoy it." Suga says.

" Let's get to it come on y/n blow out the candles." Jungkook says impatiently.

Jimin walked over and lit all the candles.

" Happy birthday y/n, even though it's tomorrow." He says happily.