34- Ready & Alive

Ready

Once we got close to the forest we stopped to let Tae and Hobi out. They quickly transformed and disappeared into the forest, along with Namjoon, Suga, and Jungkook. Who quickly parked their car and headed out. I looked over to Jimin and sighed.

" Everything will be alright." I hear him say.

I feel myself getting tense. Then he grabbed my hand tightly.

" Y/n... I said everything will be alright, stop worrying. Trust me." Jimin says again.

He snaps me out, back to reality. Lifting my chin up making me look him straight in the eyes.

" Are you ready?"

I nod still worried and scared. He kisses me passionately. This kiss was filled with love and fear. We broke the kiss and drove into the forest. We didn't drive for long. We had to stop once we reached a opening, where the dirt road ended. Once we both got out of the car I heard someone behind us.

" You actually came, I'm surprised. Where are the children?"

I turned and saw a man standing at the other side of the clearing.

" They're here in the back we'll get them." Jimin quickly answers.

We open the back doors and take out the fake babies. Before Tae and Hobi left they took out the car seats and the fake babies from the trunk, and placed them in the back seats of the car. Once we had them out we made sure to have them swaddled in a way that the vampires couldn't tell they were fake. We walked side by side to the vampire. When we reached him he said something...

" Let me see the babies."

" They are sleeping... I don't think you would want to wake them and hear them cry." I say wile shuddering a little.

" True." He turns and says with a sigh.

The man lifts his hand, waving it, telling us to follow. No one spoke untilled we reached another clearing with a cave in the side of a small mountain. I looked to Jimin and I see his eyes start to water a little with his breath quickening. I almost forgot, the place his family was murdered by these vampires was here. The same place where he use to live.

" Go on inside. Stay here. I'll go back and let the Lord know you are here."

He runs off quickly. I look to Jimin. His breath is still racing, he isn't even moving.

" Jimin?" I look to him worriedly.

He quickly then looks to me.

" I've just never been back here since everything happened."

" Are you going to be able to go in?" I worriedly ask again.

" Ya,..... just give me a sec." He shakily responded.

I see him take a deep breath, look straight forward, and slowly take a step. I followed behind him hoping he is still alright. We get in and Jimin stops.

" I smell them." He says shocked.

" Who?" I ask.

" My family, my pack. Their sent is still here." He lets a tear drop. then he himself follows.

I rush over to him, and do my best to comfort him.

" Jimin I'm so sorry, please hang in there." I plead.

He puts down the fake baby, turns around, and hugs me tightly.

" It hurts so much to be here, I'll make sure you never have to feel this way."