16- Change & Time

Change

The rest of that day was pretty lazy. Everyone took turns going on patrol, but Jimin spent all his time with me. I loved all of his attention he gave me, I still felt bad though. I know he wanted to go with them.

That night

Were laying down in bed trying to go to sleep.

" Jimin?'

"Huh?"He responds.

"I know you wanted to go out on patrol, and I know you want to stay with me. So I talked to Namjoon and he arranged it to so you can go out with Suga. While Tae can stay here and watch me. Also I'll probably still be asleep during the time you'll be gone so you don't need to worry at all." I say as he turns over to look at me.

" Are you sure you'll be alright?" He asks sweetly, as his hand caresses my cheek.

" Of course don't worry. I mean I'll be sleeping and if anything happens Tae will be close by."

Jimin finally agrees to go. Then we went to sleep. When I woke up he was already gone it was actually still early about 5:00 and this patrol lasted until about 7:00. I'm not feeling to good, again, but I want to get up. So I went downstairs and saw Tae and Jungkook sitting on the couch. Then they notice me as I'm walking down the stairs.

" Good morning y/n how did...... What's wrong." Jungkook said as he saw me grab my mouth and run back upstairs.

I ran back as quickly as I could back to the bathroom and threw up once again. This time was actually easier than yesterday. Then I heard Tae come in.

" Y/n you feeling any better?" He said coming up to me and grabbing my hair.

" Y/n what's wrong with you?" Jungkook comes in sounding concerned.

" Oh don't worry I'm fine. It's just a part of it all." I say.

I started feeling better so I got up and brushed my teeth. Jungkook on the other hand seemed to think that I was crazy. Poor boy doesn't understand. I went back down and Jimin was walking in.

" Y/n what's wrong, you look pail?" Jimin said worriedly.

" I'm fine I just got a little sick." Jimin's face looked down.

" I knew I should of stayed."

" Geez I can take care of myself and this is completely fine. I feel better anyway."

I go up to him and kiss him.

" At least your breath is minty fresh." He says sarcastically.

" Ha, ha very funny. Fine then next time I won't brush." He looks at me then kisses me again.

" I guess I should kiss you before you do that then."

After that day Jimin didn't leave me alone. I kept trying to get him to leave but he didn't lessen.

It's been three weeks now, everything has been going, and I haven't started showing yet. I am only two months alone, I give it one maybe two more months. Then it will just be BOOM can't fit into my pants anymore. Today is actually a full moon. At least the guys had enough time to set up his little "dungeon" as I like to call it. I hate that thing, every time I think of him having to go through that alone always makes me want to cry. It's about 7:00 now. Me and Jimin are sitting on the couch. I'm of course sitting on his lap leaning my back on him.

" Y/n you know you're starting to actually get a bit of a bump." Jimin says placing his hands on my stomach.

" No that's just fat. But I don't care its just all the more room for the baby. " I smile. Noticing Jimin roll his eyes.