9-Together & New

Together

I woke up alone, half expecting to see Jimin sleeping on the floor. So I get up, turn on my light, then check my phone. Before I could turn on my phone someone knocks on my door. My mom came in and told me to come eat breakfast. When I got down stairs Tae had already left, I don't know where to though.

Jimin p.o.v

I was eating breakfast, while watching t.v. Until my door bell rang. I quickly ate the last bite then ran to the door. Tae was there.

" Hey we need to talk." Tae sounded so serious.

" Oh ok come in." he walked on in we sat on the couch and I was quite.

" Jimin.... Do you care for y/n?" Tae asks looking down with his arms on his legs.

" Wow.... Wasn't expecting that, but to answer your question yes I do." He looks up to me strait faced.

I didn't need to think about that answer one bit.

" Please Jimin keep her safe! I know she cares for you to and I don't know what to do I have already kept a secret from her. I just don't feel right saying I'm her protector." I didn't expect this either. What's wrong with him? He was just doing what he thought was right I guess.

" Tae calm down. Y/n cares for you too, she loves her brother. Why are you like this?" I ask.

" I don't know. I didn't even know she was attacked!" He looked so defeated.

" Tae it's ok your doing all you can." Tae started to calm down. " Hey you know what let's go on to school. You just need to tell her the truth like you have promised her you would and everything will be fine."

After that we headed off to school. We stopped over at y/n's house to pick her up and we all walked to school together.

Y/n p.o.v

The rest of the day was normal, also the rest of the week! No vampires, or werewolf transformations. I've also asked Jimin and Tae if they've sensed anything wrong, but they both said that it's been strangely normal. My and Jimin's relationship hasn't developed much. We still haven't kissed again ' bummer ' but since school is ending he wants for me and Tae to come to his house Friday afternoon.

* Friday afternoon last day of school ( after graduation)*

Me and Tae head straight home to get ready. After awhile...

" Y/n you ready to go to Jimin's house!" Tae yells at me upstairs getting ready.

" Just give me a second, almost done!" I yell back.

After about another ten minutes I'm done.

" Took you long enough." Tae says to me as I'm walking down the stairs.

" Shut up. Ummm.. I don't have a comeback so let's just get going." I walk out the door first, and I hear a little snicker behind me.

When we got to Jimin's house. I knocked on his front door. Jimin answered, then as we walked in..

" SURPRISE!!!!!!!" The hole pack was there.

" What's all of this?!" I asked surprised.

" Well the guys just really wanted to see you two again and since we were getting out of school they wanted to throw a party." Jimin answered with a huge smile.

During the party we played music and games. Everyone was acting like fools. When it got late Suga spoke...

" Hey when are we heading home I'm tired." He starts to yawn.