33- Mother's truth & Plan 2

Mother's Truth

Suddenly Tae said something....

" Y...y/n, Jimin those vampires are back."

I raise my head up and look to him. I guess he's been watching them this hole time. I'm over here balling my eyes out and he's watching them. His dad is there with my mother who might as well be his real mom and my real dad. Me and Jimin get up and look at the video again.

Y/n's mom p.o.v

Why do these people want us? Who are they? After they bit me and y/d/n ( your dad's name ) they left and I don't even remember how they got us here. No one was in the room besides y/d/n. They had handcuffs around out wrists and a cloth in our mouths. Making us sit on a hard concrete floor. I was worried for y/n and Tae. I hope they are still safe with their friends. Then all of a sudden the door opened revealing a tall bulky man. I think he's one that came in earlier, I heard him speak but couldn't understand him. He walks in with two others behind him.

" Mr. and Mrs. Kim it's a pleasure to meet you." He says courteously.

Why is he acting so nice he kidnapped us and he's acting like this, what psychopath are we dealing with?!

" I would like to reassure you that your daughter and son are fine. We do not have them, but they are hiding something from you." He looks at both of us, but more to me.

What how does this man know my children better than I do? How can he tell me that they are hiding something?

My expression becomes intrigued but I am still cautious of what he tells me.

" I see you would like to know. Before that shall we get those uncomfortable cuffs and cloths off of you."

The man, who looks like he is in charge, looks to the others beside him. They quickly come over and takes mine and y/d/n bondages off.

" Now please don't say anything until I have finished. It's only polite."

As he was saying that the other two quickly brought in chairs and a table. Placing them down and insisting us to sit.

" So as you could probably guess we are vampires."

VAMPIRES!! I knew something was weird, but vampires! What in the world! There's just no way. I open my mouth about to speak.

" Ahhh not yet. Now what to tell you next?? Oh what about Jimin and his friends your daughter and son are with. They are werewolves, including your son, he's one as well. Your husband has been keeping that from you too."

I don't know what to say or think. I look over to y/d/n. He is looking at me with a face saying I'm sorry it's true.

"So you actually didn't know. Wow. Well up next will be a shocker for you then. Your daughter has had twins. One boy and one girl, with that Jimin fellow."

How can this all be true? Is it true? I look back to my husband again and he looks as shocked as me.

" They are about five weeks old by now I think. There is one more thing Jimin has a special ability. He transforms during a full moon and it uncontrollable. He is much stronger than any regular transformation. We just want to put a stop to it."

What is this man saying? Is he insisting that they are the bad guys in this situation? He looks at me placing the palm of his hand in front of me and nodded his head once. Letting me know I can speak.

" Uuhh... Ummm... Where are they?" That's the first this I can even think to ask.

" They are at a house in the forest. If you look up in that corner you can say hello. We have told them we have you, and granted them the ability to keep a eye on you." He says pointing to the camera.